The "this guy makes want to kill myself in the face" thread

M.O.A

Guest youngteam

kixslf, you niketalking twit, stick to posting moronic pics of your moronic stoned face in waywt and stay out of the trash.

everything you post sounds mannered and forced. i don't know how else to put this, but you are so incredibly fucking un-cool. that is all.

kixslf, you niketalking twit, stick to posting moronic pics of your moronic stoned face in waywt and stay out of the trash.

everything you post sounds mannered and forced. i don't know how else to put this, but you are so incredibly fucking un-cool. that is all.

This is an intarweb forum. How do you hear the tone in anyone's text?

plz essplane this nexleval concepz 2 me kthx. +++ (10)

Maybe you read too much into things and internet words make you catch feelings. Just a thought.

Also, novels usually involve some sort of narrative that describes how the words are spoken. Maybe you should graduate from the 'novels' that include the buttons you press that make noises when you see the mother-fucking choo-choo train in the middle of the sentence.

Guest youngteam
Also, novels usually involve some sort of narrative that describes how the words are spoken.

hahahahahaha. let me know how that new dean koontz novel ends.

\ Maybe you should graduate from the 'novels' that include the buttons you press that make noises when you see the mother-fucking choo-choo train in the middle of the sentence.

no offense but maybe you should graduate from buying novels at the gas station.

wait, yes offense.

This is an intarweb forum. How do you hear the tone in anyone's text?

plz essplane this nexleval concepz 2 me kthx. +++ (10)

that's the motherfucking stupidest thing i've ever heard. maybe attempt reading a novel sometime.

projectdenim, the tone in youngteam's post is one of hostility and disdain. just so you know.

Youngteam?

Hoo dis NYghha bee?

Suk uh dik

No homo

people typing like that makes me want to kill myself.

It sounds like one of the those things you do or say when you don't have a comeback. It's like saying "your mom" after you just got dissed.

But thats a sufu thing I guess so its "cool"