Another San Fran Meetup request

masuerte

weather is perfect here... check pictures:

dsc5857kq5.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit sorry mas, justice concert got out late...really drunk...sorry if i woke you up, i remember saying something about you not being able to hang today...hahaha i'm sorry i don't even remember....come to sj? if not, i hope you have a great rest of the time in sf. sorry we couldn't meet

Guest spazzz
lol @ this thread title...i dunno mas but when i read it i pictured something like a junkie needing his fix of meetups =P

ha, funny indeed

post up winq if you want to get some spicy spicy chicken on tuesday, it's happy hour at cluck u/ university chicken, oh btw, i'm in sj, i'll pm you my number

UNIVERSITY CHICKEN YES. if theres gonna be sufu guys there, pm me, i'm down.

and i love my chicken.

He claims that he can do it if you guys egg him on to do it though. But in honestly, don't do it.

Really. I exploded cottonduck's toilet with just 8 pieces (ran out of time).

whelp, i'll be there around 730ish with another buddy the university chicken on the alameda near santa clara university. if anyone wants to meet, call me at 408-xxx-xxxx, i'll tell you if anyone's here who called, etc, etc. it kinda sucks but these things tend to fall through, but let's try to not let that happen this time.

winq?

khoipham?

samsikle?

julianree?

me?

edit: winq just called me up, i might be at the one in sj instead, call up to find out