how man 5 year old kids could you take in a fight?

M.O.A

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking I could handle like 15. Any rules? Are they biting?

about how much does a five year old weigh?

really? 15? i'm giving myself like, 100. 5 year olds? they're really really small. i think you need to go look at a 5 year old and think about the complete lack of strength. you could just kick your legs randomly and own all of them. 15 is an obscene lowball.

this would just be a question of when I get tired of killing.

Take the offensive and I'd have no worries. Hell, these fuckers are light, single one out, grab by the legs, and you have living flail on your hands. 5 year olds can't take a lot of damage, so any form of a headshot, or even any shot really would leave them either dead/paralyzed/crying with complete loss of fighting ability.

Or, another strategy would be separate yourself, and pick off the athletic ones who get to you fastest, run away again, repeat. That leaves the porkers and autistic kids.

Hell, even if they do catch you and dogpile you down, by the time they pile enough bodies on to damage you they are essentially killing off those on the bottom of the pile, then just squeeze out and get some distance again.

are they all coming at once, or in staggered waves? do they come frpm one direction, or from all?
Well, I'm thinkin' it would be a sudden, violent explosion of 5-year olds.

Like, you'd be walkin' down the streen mindin' your shit, then outta nowhere trans-dimensional portals blossom all around you, and next thing you know you're in a desparate fight, just to stay the fuck alive!

I can't really think of any other reason why you'd be in a fight with a bunch of 5-year old kids?

hmmm you're thinking, i don't know, how many 5 year olds COULD i take on in a fight?- fortunately some genius built this helpfull site to let you find out:

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

Lol I love how this is one of the questions on the test,

Do you have any experience fighting swarms, such as being chased by a bunch of pissed-off bees or playing starcraft against the Zerg?

you have to remember though 5 year olds are low to the ground, you can't just punch them normally like you would an adult. best tactic would be to grab one by the leg and swing em around or throw them at each other. that or kick like craaazy

I don't feel comfortable answering this thread.

However I guess if you kept giving them fatal blows like punches in the throat or between their eyes you could probably kill a lot of 5 year olds. Take into account their bone structures are still developing making them very fragile.

I really think if you've played some sort of sport and have been a fight or two you could probably kick the shit out of a lot more 5 year olds than the website says you can.

haha thanks kix, this thread made me laugh

i think you guys need to take a look at a 5 year old.. i mean, the most they could do is bite and kick

even though this thread is morally wrong, im thinking 100+ ... it'd be an endurance thing after 50

and are we talking about like 5 year old spoiled little suburban white kids or what?

Five year olds are short no? Can't you grab them by the hair..wack em on the head..and then toss one at the others like a bowling ball knocking down pins..unless..

Are they super strong five year olds with superior fighting skills? Or regular five year olds? Regular I can take on mebbe ten..twelve..:o

i mean, im a pretty tall guy, ive got range

i imagine if i had a good pair of workboots (buttero maybe) i could kick em all across the side, you know, in one graceful, sweeping motion, one five year old crashing into the next in the wake of my heel

and yeah, 40lbs isnt too much, you could definitely swing em around by the legs and the rotational energy would be doing a lot of the work for you, you could use this technique to swing one five year old really hard into a bunch more, or toss one really fast into a group to buy some time

OR! you could grab two kids and swing them around from both of your hands, playing an evil and macabre game of helicopter with the bodies of five year olds instead of a jumprope