joey_formal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

calipari's teams from his two previous colleges have had wins vacated. i wouldn't be too surprised if theres an investigation & this championship gets vacated.

Really? That sounds like someone who knows nothing about the vacated seasons. Camby took money from an agent right before the tournament and Calipari was the one who told the ncaa. Memphis was just Rose having someone take his sat test even though sat committee said that wasnt true. Either way if your going to post something like that having supportive facts would make it worth hearing . Nothing against you but I hear this all the time and everyone can have an opinion yet make worth hearing . He brought a young team in and demolished the competition . At least being a fan of sports you have to appreciate what a great team chemistry they had and desire to win. If you want to get in to coaches cheating they all do something wrong even Bruce Pearl the snitch got caught . Duke even the season when Corey Maggette did the same thing Camby did but because it was Coach K they didnt do anything .

I understand we do have some idiotic fans yet most of them know the game. some of them do kill it for the others though . i did want bazz though he has a great drive on offense and will def. improve his defense . I still think if we get bennett we have a good chance to repeat if we can add a shooter to the mix. as for the comparision to duke its the closet comparision to the camby problem i can think of. i just dont understand why someone would jump in to a thread about being a fan of uk just to to insult them. why waste your time ? As for me i just like talking about college basketball.

It was merged because we don't want to encourage a bunch of small threads in appreciation of single sports teams - be they NBA, NFL, NHL or what have you. It is better to group by league or sport so that they have a slightly more broad audience and hopefully will encourage greater conversation. As it is, there is limited interest in college sports around here as can be seen in the amount of posts on the topic.