Stolen Girlfriends Club

DüM

I thoroughly enjoy the proportions on a lot of these looks. Nice clean lines and it's very eccentric without getting outlandish. Only stockist in the U.S. is in Florida (wtf?), and I think they only carry ladies. Hot damn. I would very much like to try on a lot of this stuff.

+rep especially for look 4

fuck you if your too lazy 2 go to the link yourself i'm not copy pasitin shit

If someone is too lazy to click a link, they should be shot.

Oh and the line is OK. Not really my thing though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
pic7_rs.jpg

This is great, although I think the half-sweatshirt thing

would look better in a different color.

Asphalt, maybe.

stolen girlfriends club had a one day sample sale here in auckland, i didn't find out about it till the last minute.

the spilt milk hoodie never made it past the lookbook/sample stage, there were two made,the one in this pic and one with a charcoal asymmetric half hoodie and black undershirt which i am now the lucky owner of.

stolen girlfriends club had a one day sample sale here in auckland, i didn't find out about it till the last minute.

the spilt milk hoodie never made it past the lookbook/sample stage, there were two made,the one in this pic and one with a charcoal asymmetric half hoodie and black undershirt which i am now the lucky owner of.

Wow. I hate you.

Guest binaural

this is OK, but the similarities between it and lines like PAM, Chronicles of Never, etc. are a little close. i think that CoN even have a shirt with a pyramid that also says THE END. also, i'm not sure how i feel about the eyeball T. it's also a little too close for comfort (Cassette Playa, and even Mishka, who are, in every other sense, completely different).

the silhouettes look pretty nice, though.

pic7_rs.jpg

This is great, although I think the half-sweatshirt thing

would look better in a different color.

Asphalt, maybe.

&&&

pic19_rs.jpg

I want that t-shirt. Reminds me of Beat Pyramid.

You can get that tee online at Pitbull Mansion. They have a few tees, some of the jewellery and a bag that I am trying to decide if I like or not. I have got that Drunken Sailor knit... It is hot... has the thumb holes... love those.

http://www.pitbullmansion.com/collections/stolen-girlfriend

What do you think of this bag? I need a bag, but there's something about this that appeals to me, but then I think maybe I don't like it afterall..... thoughts???

SGC12_medium.jpg

pitty_7049355_medium.jpg