Getting 36" length hemmed to 30"-- does it look ok?

i'm asking bc i usually wear a 35/36 width w/ a 30" length. now, i'm thinking of buying some sugarcanes, and i'll prob get the 38" width to allow shrinkage. unfortunately, these are only avail at 36" length (33" when shrunk), so i'll prob get them hemmed. my question is: will it look ok? will it look like a loose fit bc the opening may look larger bc it's going to be cut higher?

NAWWWWWYCE!!!

SHRINK YOUR SELF... ITS REALLY THE ONLY WAY, FAT PEOPLE LOOK SLOPPY NO MATTER WHAT THEY WEAR.

IM 320 LBS AND JUST WEAR ECKO SWEATS AND 3X TALL TEES ALL DAY.

AND IM STILL FILTHY

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

i was obv joking around abt shrinking myself. i work out and play ball everyday, and i don't consider myself unhealthy in the least. i can wear a 34 just fine but prefer something looser, plus i have shorter legs i guess. in any case, i am just wondering if getting a 33" hemmed to 30" looks weird bc maybe the higher part of the pant leg is wider?

Guest Berget__
Quote:

youll be good as far as the sizing deal youre worried about. just make sure you have the tailor reatached the original hem so it dont look like a wack job. imo, i think you should just cuff them shits up. high cuffs are awesome.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Sep 19, 2005 02:44 PM

agree...or atleast cuff them at first so you see how it looks. Once you've cut them off you cant really go back. And if the jeans are dry theres really no need to attach the original hem imo.

I aint gotta get money man money get me

yeah, i'm referring to dry denim. you're right, i don't need to worry about reattaching the hem, i think. i was just worried that the higher the cut on the pant leg, the larger the opening will be. i'm not trying to wear jncos...

Edited by ninja life moves fast on Sep 19, 2005 at 05:59 PM

Edited by ninja life moves fast on Sep 19, 2005 at 06:00 PM