Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

The Samurai boss, Nogami, came to Hong Kong for the ST5000VX launch. There was a signing session, so I decided to bring my new 710s to get signed.

First 3 pics courtesy of Take 5's owner, Benny:

benny.jpg

After signing:

Some jeans on display:

T5's chainstitchers; they have 3:

may i ask what jeans you are wearing in that picture.

edit: thank you chantheman.

How many days a week did you wear these?

eh.. like, 4 days a week sitting in classes etc.. im not allowed to wear jeans at work. otherwise they'd have crazy wear.

Sizing question x-posted from small questions (sorry but Yuichi at Pirates is waiting on an answer)

I'm ordering some some Samurai S0500XX's (one-wash) and I am a size 30 in my natural waist (measured around belly button).

I am buying from Yuichi at Pirates and I have been told these are the sizes for his one-wash model:

size 30 ... waist 74 cm

size 31 ... waist 76 cm

size 32 ... waist 78 cm

size 33 ... waist 80 cm

size 34 ... waist 82 cm

This seems a little small as 74cm is only about 29 inches. I am also told they sit a little low on the waist too so I am torn between which size to get. When measured around the top of the hips I measure more like a 31-32. Can anyone with any experience with these jeans help me out?

EDIT: he tells me they are lot 11 if this helps.

Thanks.

Sizing question x-posted from small questions (sorry but Yuichi at Pirates is waiting on an answer)

I'm ordering some some Samurai S0500XX's (one-wash) and I am a size 30 in my natural waist (measured around belly button).

I am buying from Yuichi at Pirates and I have been told these are the sizes for his one-wash model:

size 30 ... waist 74 cm

size 31 ... waist 76 cm

size 32 ... waist 78 cm

size 33 ... waist 80 cm

size 34 ... waist 82 cm

This seems a little small as 74cm is only about 29 inches. I am also told they sit a little low on the waist too so I am torn between which size to get. When measured around the top of the hips I measure more like a 31-32. Can anyone with any experience with these jeans help me out?

EDIT: he tells me they are lot 11 if this helps.

Thanks.

The lot 11 shrinks from tagged size so those O/W measurments are propably correct. Get a size 31 and you will be fine or 30 if you wan't them tighter, they will stretch out alot though

damn was ist los really cool pic's do you live in hong kong? going to mainland china start of next year wondering if you can get nice jeans there

Unfortunately, I don't live in Hong Kong, just here for school. If you're in Beijing, I'd check out King of Denim; I've checked out their website, but you could probably find out other better places.

may i ask what jeans you are wearing in that picture.

edit: thank you chantheman.

Chan is absolutely correct, I am wearing the WH Contest jeans. It's amazing that it's almost been a full year with those jeans. I'll be cracking out the 710s afterwards I think.

Unfortunately, I don't live in Hong Kong, just here for school. If you're in Beijing, I'd check out King of Denim; I've checked out their website, but you could probably find out other better places.

Chan is absolutely correct, I am wearing the WH Contest jeans. It's amazing that it's almost been a full year with those jeans. I'll be cracking out the 710s afterwards I think.

I'm in Beijing at the moment and king of denime is a good place to check out. There is a shop called PUR pretty close to it which is also worth checking.

just wondering on the sizing of the Sams. I have muscular thighs and i wear 32 710s. But my jeans on my butt area is too roomy and makes my butt look weird :(. Pretty tight on thighs though. (like it stretched out, i like the fit etc)

Is it possible to size down more and it will only effect the waist or is the thigh opening smaller if i size down? Really, can i fix this loose butt area problem on the jeans?

Just like to say I've just ordered Samurai S0500XX from 2nd. Ordering couldn't be easier just sent them an email in easy Japanese (using Google) along with the English translation and now made my payment. They are great and reply within minutes. I'll post fit pics when they arrive!

Can you pay with paypal?

What email address can you place orders on there :)?

Thanks!

Yes I paid with PayPal. [email protected] just send them an email in simple English titled "international order" or something like that and use an online translation software to put the Japanese underneath.

They will send you a huge email back in Japanese some of which has been translated into English. Then just reply again in both English and Japanese giving them the information they ask for in the big long email i.e. Manufacturer, product name etc and tell them you'll be paying by PayPal.

Then you'll get a confirmation and a PayPal invoice, just pay and then when the item has been sent you'll get a tracking confirmation.