Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

how do samurai s710 fit compared to flathead f310? i like the flathead cut but now they are becoming too tight because i started hitting the gym so im going to try out a different brand rather than just buying the same jean and sizing up. id like something either the same as or slightly more relaxed/looser than the f310.

how do samurai s710 fit compared to flathead f310? i like the flathead cut but now they are becoming too tight because i started hitting the gym so im going to try out a different brand rather than just buying the same jean and sizing up. id like something either the same as or slightly more relaxed/looser than the f310.

has more room in the thigh and is tapered to a smaller leg opening.

anyone have any interest in buying a pair of S526XXII in sz 31. ordered from 2nd so arcs + tabs. never worn still tags attached. ordered true to size and pre soak they are already to tight in the waist. will post in market later tonight with pictures, but for now here a couple (hopefully will work)

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/thissystemsucks/2ndorder011.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/thissystemsucks/2ndorder010.jpg

edit. really are my favorite cut so far. i just need a sz 32 instead. just want cost + shipping so i can reorder, so they will still be pretty reasonably priced.

just received this over the weekend from 2nd (4 days to Aus!). They're the new Geisha cut. They've been soaked for an hour and stretched it out as much as i can. I know i didnt need to soak because this is a one wash but i only realised it afterwards lol...it's still wee bit tight in the thighs

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

comments?