Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

What is your waist size skistar? Did you order from BIG?

Dick Danger, thanks.....

I'll ask one more time and stop messing up this post (Again, I apologize - I just want a great fit the first time and not to mess up):

My waist is a 33.

I don't want super tight jeans.

I want a nice slim fit with a little breathing room to spare.

I have a muscular body and quite big thighs.

For the S710's, is there a diff. when ordering via BIG and a proxy from Rakuten? - Both look like the arcs on the back aren't there.

Order a 33 or 32. Both are technically 1" bigger than their tagged size and I know jeans stretch. Thanks!

My true waist 2" below my belly button is like 36 but no pain, no gain. Also my thighs are pretty large as well (24") and no problems. The arcs on 710's arehidden so they will both have them but only models ordered from japan will have the red tabs

edit: no, mine aren't from BiG, they have the red tabs, straight from Japan :)

What is your waist size skistar? Did you order from BIG?

edit: soaked for 2 hours with the hottest water I could get out of the tap exchanging it out for fresh hot water twice, threw them in the dryer for 10-15 minutes and soaked them again for 10-15 minutes before letting them hang dry overnight but somehow they barely shrunk! I only lost .25" in the knee and the hem while the thighs stayed the exact same as pre-soak at 12.25...

soak again? They still fit a bit loose for my liking :/

ya pilot, great fit, I'm wishing I sized down to a 33, not sure if these 34's are gonna shrink enough for me.

erbs- those look great, keep wearing them hard!

post soak:

waist- 17.5" (no shrinkage due to hanger)

thigh- 12.25", surprisingly no shrinkage either?!? :(

knee- 9" .25" shrinkage

hem- 8" .25" shrinkage

kinda dissapointed so far, not enough shrinkage for the fit I was hoping for. They are currently soaking again and I plan on throwing them in the dryer for a longer period of time to try to get them slimmer through the legs...

anyways, fit after first soak:

DSC04393-1.jpg

DSC04395-1.jpg

Fit doesn't look to bad though! Just hope they dont stretch out too much for you :)

I'm still not sure what size to get... My best fitting jeans are 33 inch (measured size), But I got a little room to spare..

Should I go for a 32 (for the s0500).. Or even size down one more... Or go for a 33 anyways?

get them hemmed, you will see an incredible change in the overall fit and drape of the denim.

ya, I've given this thought but I hate losing the chain stitch without getting them sent out somewhere. It would do a lot to take the "bulk" out of the lower leg though... I'll see how it looks after my desperate attempt for max shrinkage but may have to go this route.

ya, I've given this thought but I hate losing the chain stitch without getting them sent out somewhere. It would do a lot to take the "bulk" out of the lower leg though... I'll see how it looks after my desperate attempt for max shrinkage but may have to go this route.

I would throw them in the washing machine at 40 with no soap & pull em out before the spin. You will get a lot more shrinkage. Done it with all my sammies.

I would throw them in the washing machine at 40 with no soap & pull em out before the spin. You will get a lot more shrinkage. Done it with all my sammies.

I've put all mine on 60, got every last bit of shrinkage out

I'm sure you guys are sick of seeing pictures of me by now and I promise this will be the last one in here for a while. Soaked these AGAIN, hot dryer until they were dry, soaked again and let them hang dry hoping to get a little more shrinkage. It might just be my brain trying to convince me that they are a little slimmer tho, I'm not sure.

DSC04398.jpgDSC04399.jpg

I think they will look a little better once they aren't stiff as cardboard and the bottom half drapes better. not sure though, looser than anything i've worn in a while. hoping I'll still be able to get decent combs and all... eh... guess we'll see.

keep em or try to trade down a size?