Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

ship then to your office :)

just another pair of "dark jeans"... by the time she even notices it'll be too late to bother getting upset over

Hahaha. I'm already all over that! In fact I'm thinking of putting up a wardrobe in the office...What are we like? A crack addiction would probably be more convenient, not to mention cheaper:D

Updates on my S710

Samurai S710

About 10 months of wear

Just washed them but I guess my washing machine didn't do a very good job.

IMG_3702.jpg

And a repair I had to make early on to prevent any misfortunes.

It's been holding since 6 months.

IMG_3705.jpg

Thinking about getting some Red-D's and turning these into strictly work jeans. =)

its a kinder, gentler edmond! if you ran for prez, id vote for ya. sams are really feeling the wear...every week is a new repair. so i patched up the knees, since my drunk-granny style aint cutting it no more. post pics soon...

Can anybody point me in a good direction please?

I'm currently in the market for some Samurai's.

I've looked on the main page quite a bit and on BIG (where I plan on purchasing from). I'm currently looking at a few pairs and am hoping people here can help me choose between them.

S710XX19oz

17oz S5000VX

S710BK19oz

I'm 5'10-5'11, 165-170 lbs. 33 1/2" waist (where I technically wear my jeans). I lift weights and have pretty big thighs (22"-22 1/2" in the biggest part). I'm not the typical super skinny dude. I'm muscular and athletic (not crazy huge though).

I want something that will fit my body right. I don't want super skinny AT ALL but I'd like a slim fit. Nothing baggy. Any help is appreciated.