Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

What sizing DOWN TWO can do for you.

Samurai S0500xx. Because they were lot 10's the waist was very painful the first half of the day. Love the fit now.

IMG_0941.jpg

What sizing DOWN TWO can do for you.

Samurai S0500xx. Because they were lot 10's the waist was very painful the first half of the day. Love the fit now.

IMG_0941.jpg

crazyyyy nice fit.

I desperately need post hot soak measurements of size 34, 35, and 36 Samurai 710 and 0500. The thigh, knee and leg opening are the ones i need most but all measurements would definitely be appreciated. I have searched for several days already but couldn't find all the sizes. I usually wouldn't make a post about this but I need to chose a size and style by today so i could get them before i leave for a couple of months. I hope you guys understand and i won't need to put on my flame suit. This would be appreciated to the fullest!

Thanks SF!

I desperately need post hot soak measurements of size 34, 35, and 36 Samurai 710 and 0500. The thigh, knee and leg opening are the ones i need most but all measurements would definitely be appreciated. I have searched for several days already but couldn't find all the sizes. I usually wouldn't make a post about this but I need to chose a size and style by today so i could get them before i leave for a couple of months. I hope you guys understand and i won't need to put on my flame suit. This would be appreciated to the fullest!

Thanks SF!

Lot 10 size 34 S0500's

Waist 17.5"

Front Rise 11.5"

Back Rise 16"

Thigh 12.75"

Knee 9.5" (13" from crotch)

Hem 8.75"

Inseam 36"

That is after two, 45 minute warm soaks with a hang dry after each, inside out. You could get more shrinkage or leave them.

check here...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=56640

And I've got some Lot 10 size 36 S710's, I need to find my tape measure but I'll post those up. These are the pre-soak mesurements for the S710xx's lot 10 size 36

Inseam - 37.5"

Hem - 8.5"

waist 18"

thigh - 13.5"

font rise - 12"

back rise - 15.5"

^^^^ OMG OMG OMGOMGZZZZZZ

go to http://www.blueingreensoho.com/

jesus

edit: Now soaking my 500xx with dr bronners - smellin rosey mhmmm

Notice I said post soak (go to http://www.rif.org). Also notice we are on forum and a forum is a place where people tend to -omgzzz- ask questions. If my post bothered you so much i suggest you put down the mouse, go outside and socially interact with real people, that should help you with anguish my post caused you.

I try to ask an innocent question and all the angst filled kids come out.

BTW thanks Bye4now, much appreciated.

i just got some 610s and the cut is PERFECT. its like the xx-005 cut except without the dreaded bootcut look they tend to have.

unfortunately i got a size 30, and after a hot soak, they feel really loose. ill get measurements and pics up later.

i just got some 610s and the cut is PERFECT. its like the xx-005 cut except without the dreaded bootcut look they tend to have.

unfortunately i got a size 30, and after a hot soak, they feel really loose. ill get measurements and pics up later.

what he said.

Oh and all of you sz 29's, BiG told me that some of the tagged sz 28's actually measure 31 inches presoak, while some measure 30. I got the 31 inch waist version and they fit just like a 29 jean, soooooooo get them.

what he said.

Oh and all of you sz 29's, BiG told me that some of the tagged sz 28's actually measure 31 inches presoak, while some measure 30. I got the 31 inch waist version and they fit just like a 29 jean, soooooooo get them.

you mind posting measurements as well? im not 100% sure i can squeeze into a size 28.

waist: 16.25

inseam: 36

back rise: 13

front rise: 8.5

upper thigh: 11

leg opening: 7.5

hot soaked for 2 hours.

weird, because i measured my waist, and im a 32.5. which is perfect. maybe too perfect, because they feel loose, and will probably stretch some more.

they need to make a size 29!

edit: pics tomorrow. its all gray and gloomy today, so lighting sucks.

are they really as tight in the legs as 005s?
I think the sams are cut a little wider through the thigh and knee, but i'm not sure.

midnight is right. the thigh and knee are roomier than in the xx-005s. which is a very good thing. again, the cut is perfect. for me at least. not too nut hugging, and not too anti-fit.