Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

from evo thread

my Samurai 710's at 3,5 months

2 initial hot soaks, then a hot soak at 2,5 months and a was the other day:

sams1.jpg

sams2.jpg

it was hard to capture the color and fade, but used PS to make them as close as in real life. pics taken under natural sun light

I don't think it generally matters unless you are talking about lot #10. Some of them ran smaller than other lots. I think they shrank FROM tag size rather than TO tag size.

thanks for the help! just asking because i purchased a pair of 5000bks about a month ago and questioned it. im deciding not to soak em but to wear em as is. ill post pics in 3 months!

I don't think it generally matters unless you are talking about lot #10. Some of them ran smaller than other lots. I think they shrank FROM tag size rather than TO tag size.

I thought lot 10 shit was just tag size + 1 in raw. So it should shrink to a size smaller than tag. No? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

the jacket is dope, ed. i just made some repairs, so i guess ill post my shitty pics when i get the baby to sleep...my mother just asked me why i like these jeans. she figures for nearly 300 bucks they should never rip/get holes. she doesnt like them...oh well!