Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

quoted for truth

btw autum/winter catalogue is up on the Samurai website; seems they are branching out with also military and cowboy line. Not sure about seeing samurais and native americans on the same tee though...

also a new model/line of jeans called 'Yamato' ; anyone got more info about these?

last but not least; seems 2nd got their shipment of 0610XX; I demand fit pics!

iight thanks for the help guys and if you guys had a choice between 34(my true waist) s0500's or a 36 in the 710's? I checked the measurements on BIG and other than the waist size which isn't a big issue for me the measurements are exactly the same for the most part so i can't decide which to go for.

Haha i actually had some size 34 S0500's, and then ended up buying the 36 S710xx's.

Love the S710xx's 100x more. They're a bit looser in the top block but the entire fit is just amazing. I love them.

Nice jeans wasabi! Just started wearing my 510's 15oz a week ago or so, and really liking em.Though I kinda wish I had gotten a 19oz instead, but my first pair of sams so wasnt sure about the stiffness etc. I would personally wear those tad higher and cuff or hem em couple of times, would look way better..But to each his own I guess.

Hi is the S5000VX 21oz runs small or bigger? i wear 33 in 5000BK (size dwn 1 from true waist size). should i size down as well for 5000 21oz? Thank you guys!

If it´s any help, I wear a size 33 in my S0500XX and my true size are 34. I ended up buying a size 34 in my S5000VX 21oz and they fit me perfect.

direct order from 2nd.

Email [email protected]

Send the email saying you want to do an overseas order. Send it in both english and then use google translate to translate into japanese. They will email you back a huge email, all in japanese.

translate it, but most importantly respond to that saying "I want to order this jean in this size" and then link to the jean on their website (google search 2nd rakuten).

Then if you want to order something else (say leather or shirts) say that too, if not then skip to saying "I will be ordering a total of one (1) article" (which would be the jeans).

In the email they send back, they'll ask for all your info. Give them your name, country, city, zip, address, phone number, and also say that you want to order using paypal and tell them to send the invoice to (xxx) paypal address.

And then translate the entire thing into japanese and send both english and japanese versions.

Ehh well the US has no import tax on Japan so I had no problems, even with an order of around $920.

I know for a fact they mark everything as a gift but can not change the value. So you may want to look into customs, I've heard of someone in Canada getting charged around $70 for a pair of Samurais from Blue in Green based in New York. I know it varies by country though.

This is what I've found...

from company/individual to company/individual free up to DEM50.00, as long as the words MUSTER/SAMPLE are clearly visible on the invoice and on the package.

from company to company/individual free up to DEM 100.00, as long as GESCHENK/GIFT are clearly visible on the invoice and on the package.

from individual to individual for goods valued between DEM100.00 - 700.00, as long as GESCHENK/GIFT are clearly visible on the invoice and on the package, and the name of the individual person who sent the package are also clearly visible on the invoice and package, here an additional 13.5% flat import tax (EinfuhrUmsatzsteuer=EUST) is levied.

Anything not CLEARLY marked with either Muster/Sample, Geschenk/Gift, and anything valued at more than DEM700.00 is subject to the standard import tax (EUST) of 16% of the value of the goods plus 16% of 32% of the cost of shipping, which is also considered part of the value of the goods, but only if the shipping costs are visible on the invoice. If the shipping costs are not visible on the invoice then they check their shipping costs table and tax 16% of 68% of the shipping cost found in their table.

On top of all that come the Customs Tariffs. Customs Tariffs range from 0% to 30% depending on the goods. Computer equipment is usually between 0 and 2% while exotic birds are more like 30%.

The best thing to do is to use a third party packaging service or friends or relatives in the States. They can have any new items repackaged (with invoices concealed) and declared used gift items under DEM100. Then you pay only the shipping costs from the retailer to the third party and then from the third party to you. The US mail service offers affordable airmail rates to Germany. It takes between 1-2 weeks.

If you want me to be a proxy I'd have no problems doing that. I've proxied for a few people that live in canada, so 2nd ships the jeans to me then I ship to you. I won't charge anything, I just want to be sure all paypal and shipping fees are taken care of so I come out even, I just like seeing people get their jeans :D

The S0610LX Samurai Low Rise are OUT!!! (too low for me though haha)

I'm psyched on these. The measurements listed are almost exactly the same as my SD 103's, which I love.

The Texas cotton pushes these over the edge though - same super slub and fade potential as S0500's.

Who's getting these? Fit pics stat!!

Sizing question on the 0500s:

Not sure if I should size down one or just stay true to size. Some of the pictures of people going TTS look fine and others don't. I'm a small dude (skinny, not short), so I was thinking it might be better to size down b/c of hip flare, but I don't want them to be too tight. Any help?

(sorry if this is noobish)