Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

yea, I'll second that. I got lot 10 and some others who ordered same time as me got lot 11.

iight thanks for the help guys and if you guys had a choice between 34(my true waist) s0500's or a 36 in the 710's? I checked the measurements on BIG and other than the waist size which isn't a big issue for me the measurements are exactly the same for the most part so i can't decide which to go for.

While it may look like these have no wear at all its actually a solid 1.5 years of wear everyday

they just stretched and got really baggy for me but i kinda prefer it that way anyways

1 wash somewhat after a year

8 random soaks throughout

19 oz 510wx

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

Why so critical? I think they look pretty good. The looseness allows for an interesting balance up and down the leg. The thigh fades look really nice, too, as well as the honeycombs. I find that looser jeans tend to allow for more unique fades, whereas tighter jeans put out pretty predictable fades (as great as they are).

Anyway, I like to see a variety of jeans. If everybody wore their jeans the same way, wouldn't it get boring?

+rep