Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

HHL8ijY.png

Arrggh I long for those yellow arcs so much. Where do I get a pair like that? It's probably too late now as I just placed an order for a pair on rakuten, but I'd love to know if they are purchasable outside of Japan.

anyone has experience washing denim using samurai detergent in washing machine? is it recommended? Or samurai detergent is recommended for hand wash?

whatever detergent you use will be fine. the only thing that is not recommend would be to throw them in the dryer. otherwise, i've been fine all along regardless of machine or hand wash.

remember this is a garment originally worn by miners, rail workers, and other manual laborers. just wash them. they'll be fine.

Don't be afraid of using dryer. No harm will occur - only max shrinkage.

my friend used the dryer on a pair of flat head 310s he had and a wierd line appeared running down the leg that never went away

If you wanna wash your jeans I sugest handwash in luke warm water and mild serergent. Don't forget to tirn your jeans inside out to avoid white washing lines like it happened to 7-eleven

And I wouldn't recommend to use any dryer.

I myself have no washing experience since I never ever wash or soak my raw denim jeans because I love the raw denim color tone much more then the royal blue color tone you get on washed jeans. I wear in 3 steps office-outdoor-work pants. In the last step I don't care how filthy stinky or durty because they have to stay outside in the bunkhouse and not entering the living room area anymore. I wear 1 size too big to sweat less and prevent early crotch blow out. I air them a lot. If washing your jeans will strengthen the fibres a little bit and extend the life too. To protect the color change best if hand washed in luke warm water.

Of course this never washing or soaking style is just my personal preference. Anybody shall just use their raw denim stuff at their best way

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

anyone has experience washing denim using samurai detergent in washing machine? is it recommended? Or samurai detergent is recommended for hand wash?

I have the Samurai soap and have used it in the washer (and for soaks) just fine. I love the beany, pepperminty smell too.

Edited by Iron Horse

1 year, 8 months:

Repairs to the crotch (and surrounding area, which had started to explode):

Left back thigh repair:

I swear I'll wash again soon!  They have 14 washes so far, but haven't had one in like 2 months.

Many impressing denim evolution samples can be seen here like on canders great looking jeans

^^ Delizion You can wash several jeans together in the same time. Just don't forget to turn them inside out

While the jeans and jackets get much talk around here, how about them denim shirts? Specifically this one right here.

Anyone have any experiences/fit pics with these? I have had denim shirts in the past but at a hefty 10 oz their denim shirt sounds rather painful to me but I'll be damned if Samurai doesn't know how to put on the bells and whistles into their products. Absolutely drooling over some of the detailing on that shirt I linked.