Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I've had some troublw with my last two pairs of 710XX in the top block, even when the waist is right I still get some mobility issues (like constriction when stepping up into the seat of my truck) so I sized up one here in my preorder from Yuichi (from 34->35) and now that I look at these size charts they appear to be bigger across the board.

Damn.

Probably should have stuck with the 34...  :(

can anyone help me out?  Im trying to see if Kaizoku Pirates ships to USA but the contact page keeps telling me I made a mistake, although I have not.  Its a Google translation thing and Im not gonna get past it.  

So, do they ship abroad, and if so, is there a direct e-mail address?  

Yuichi does ship to the US, my 710OG's are on the way from him as we speak!

Shoot him an email here: info(at)kaizoku-pirates.com

His English is good and he'll discount shipping as make shipments as gifts to avoid duty fees.

coldstorage,

Thanks for buying those size 35's -- Yuichi's last pair, I believe. I was considering them but own too much denim already and needed a reason to not spend more money!

John

Yuichi does ship to the US, my 710OG's are on the way from him as we speak!

Shoot him an email here: info(at)kaizoku-pirates.com

His English is good and he'll discount shipping as make shipments as gifts to avoid duty fees.

awesome, thanks.  Whats with the duty fee's though?  I have ordered from AND-Japan/Denimio three times and never had to pay shit..maybe they are doing what Yuichi does and Im just ignorant to that

Edited by garden gnomes in space

awesome, thanks. Whats with the duty fee's though? I have ordered from AND-Japan/Denimio three times and never had to pay shit..maybe they are doing what Yuichi does and Im just ignorant to that

I've never been hit with duty fees either shipping to the US, but I'm assuming that this has probably also been done at the other shops mentioned.

If packages come EMS/USPS the chances of duty being charged are slim put not impossible. FedEx is the worst, UPS somewhere in the middle. It doesn't happen right away. You get a bill in the mail later for the duty fees. It's a total crap shoot and the fees are based on a set of very complicated and arbitrary equations.

Has anyone reserved anything through 2nd before?

I've been looking at the SJ42CP for so long now. (Reservation page here: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/sj-sj42cp/)

Figure I might finally go through with getting a pair but BiG is out of my size and I can't seem to find them anywhere else.

I believe that it's a new batch for this coming fall/winter, just a reissue probably but I'm not 100% sure.

I guess you're right, I should just send Yuichi an email.

Between asking about the SDA D1538XX-B and these I feel like I've been a nuisance to him!  :P

The amount of emails I have sent him inquiring about things out weighs emaila to buy things. He has gone out of his way and gotten me a handful of buttons to replace on my s552 and for my s710. He doesn't mind, but I am sure he would rather them all be purchases.

I'll be sending him another email then! Just need to figure out sizing mostly, the BiG charts look strange.

In other news my 710OG's are stateside, hopefully they'll get delivered tomorrow or Saturday.

I finally copped a pair of 710xx's.  Yuichi made it very easy. Ill probably put them on ice in the closet as I do the TCB contest, maybe bring them out from time to time for shits and giggles... Now here's to hoping his size charts are accurate... 

Edited by garden gnomes in space

Did a hot soak for a half hour on my 710s, definitely didn't get enough shrinkage out as I would have liked. There's still a lot of material around the thighs + knee, which is weird because the measurements are pretty similar (a little bit bigger) to my PBJs which I don't have any extra material with. I'm wondering if I should send them through the washing machine + dryer.

pics:

faztb7.jpg

2cz7as7.jpg