Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

lot 10 = some fucked up sizing issues that were smaller than lot 9 sizing.

based on what you said it makes sense your lot 9 stuff was bigger than your lot 10 stuff.

you have it backwards

Thanks!

Anyone have a post-soak measurement for a pair of Lot 10 S5000vx in size 32? :D

click on the 5000vx link on the first page. i ordered my 5000's from 2nd, lot 10, and post wash, the measurements came out similar to those listed on sam's website.

So their site says "washed" 81 - 85 cm...they mean they start at 85cm and shrink to 81?

toufu, just pm kiya, and ask him if he ever had official, express consent from nogami-san himself to sell his jeans @ self-edge. better, ask him if he was (as advertised by him, no less) the "only authorized seller of samurai in the US". im done with getting flack by putting dude on blast, even though im 100% direct, and correct. ask yourself this: as hot as SE is right now, and as hot as samurai is, why did dude abruptly stop selling them? kiya is not, and will not ever be gordon...BIG up, SE down! salaami done. any more questions, pm me.

having met both kiya and gordon, I'm sure they're both ok with who they are.

poly, youre a cool guy and all, and ive dug all the jeans you've posted, but for what its worth, i could give a rats sack about your input on this issue. when i first put your boy on blasto, i was just stating the facts, not making a personal attack out of malice. your boy was fugazi, face it. it dont matter how much nice denim he sells, or his many nice collabo jeans,etc. he broke the honor code, and thats fucked up. when i said one will never be the other, i meant as far as respect amongst trill motherfuckers like myself and yourself, if you recognize real. im still dissapointed @ how you attacked my character(without knowledge, no less) after the first round of this debacle. lets stop this personality worship...no man is above reproach, when wrong.

oh, yeah, the japanese dude i saw with the sams said he now lives in VA beach. maybe its the same dude. one way to tell is, did he have on the bootcut? i believe his patch said 512??? anyway, i know they were bootcut.

salaami are you like nogami-sans agent or what? who cares if kiya sold his jeans without his consent....did he steal them and then sell? if he bought em they are his, kiya can do whatever he wants with that shit. if anything he helped people get some nice denim that couldnt before or didnt want to order...

sorry if this upsets you.

Uhhh....I'm totally against you selaviso. Since I don't know the entire story, I'm just speculating. But I think that Nogami-san sold Samurai to Kiya at wholesale prices. Then Kiya sold the jeans to the public without contsent for profit. That's what I'm thinking. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.

this might have been discussed but I havent found anything in the search function. Neways, my question is that I picked up a pair of 710xx and i noticed that some areas of the jeans are a darker blue than others...it is noticeably splotchy blue throughout the whole pair...is this normal/the way in which the denim was weaved?

as far as i know, samurai denim is really irregular (right?) so it would make sense that parts of the blue warp fibers would be thicker or thinner in places, making it seem more or less blue in places. right?

just posing i suggestion :)

wowza........time for a redux of the redux....
as far as i know, samurai denim is really irregular (right?) so it would make sense that parts of the blue warp fibers would be thicker or thinner in places, making it seem more or less blue in places. right?

just posing i suggestion :)

True, and this is an example.

rockon99. You need to sit back and let people that know what they are talking about answer questions. What you threw out up there is basically you posting the thoughts in your head (which happens way too much with you).

Part of the reason people ask reoccurring questions in this thread is because of shit like this. Too much misinformation.

right?

four quotes taken from wise men of old:

1. knowledge proceeds speech and action

2. part of the perfection of a man is leaving alone that which does not concern him

3. theres no honor amongst thieves.

4. enjoin the good, and forbid the evil.

im not anyones agent but the truth. if i had a product that i intentionally only let certain people sell, i would take offense to anyone else selling my shit without permission. its called respect, and honor, which by the way is bigger in japan than denim is. principles are priceless, denim is bought for money. without true respect, you are still broke. and by calling himself the exclusive seller in the US (@one time) he disrespected blue in green. so fuck any one who doesn't like what i said.

i thought it was about selfedge and saumrai, not blue in green?

anyways... selfedge is a paying member... i am not. to make a thread asking about less than perfect conduct is to ask for infractions, deleted threads, or a ban.

BiG sells Sam's, so it would indirectly involve them.

Anyway...probably a bad idea to be talking about this at all, but if anyone wants to discuss it further, they can start a new thread and face the possible consequences.

I don't know kiya or the specifics of his store's relationship with samurai, but Gordon is an awesome guy who's pretty reserved about his personal and business life and the last thing he'd want is anyone starting 'storewars'. He's happy doing what he does best - run a classy professional store. This discussion should end out of this respect you profess.

four quotes taken from wise men of old:

1. knowledge proceeds speech and action

2. part of the perfection of a man is leaving alone that which does not concern him

3. theres no honor amongst thieves.

4. enjoin the good, and forbid the evil.

im not anyones agent but the truth. if i had a product that i intentionally only let certain people sell, i would take offense to anyone else selling my shit without permission. its called respect, and honor, which by the way is bigger in japan than denim is. principles are priceless, denim is bought for money. without true respect, you are still broke. and by calling himself the exclusive seller in the US (@one time) he disrespected blue in green. so fuck any one who doesn't like what i said.

both stores are great and who gives a fuck. i have gotten great service and great products from both, and am loyal to both

and i don't know anything about this issue and don't really care, but i have wondered one thing. when u go to the SE website and click on the "shop online" tab, isn't that an image of a samurai button? i was wondering how that got there and i guess now i know...

im not trying to start a bi-coastal denim store beef, or involve gordon or BIG@all, im just saying kiya is shady, and i wont honor the dishonorable. watch how people get off my case now that cheep said he wants more info. dickriders...thanks cjbreed. i thought dude had the sense to take that shit off of his site. also, im pretty much done with this. i said what i said, and im sticking to my guns. no new thread necessary. BTW, money makes the world go round. ..