Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I can rep ( and have repped ) but it is really, really slow. The whole of sufu loads really slowly for me, all other websites are working fine, and at normal speed. New sufu sucks.

Yes Keat, I use Adobe indeed, but just for merging the pictures and a single click on "Auto-fix" button at Photobucket editor. I just have small pocket camera, so a single click would help a lot.

Don't know much about editing on Adobe.

b_F, mine is nothing compare to other contestants in the contest. Some have turned into white jeans.

@T - hehe 1500km cycling so far. Ain't the only thing I did in them, have over 10 sessions of floorball, some ice skating, paintball, etc.

@trevorplease - I think if you scroll back abt 15-20 pages there are some s003jp evo pics if I didn't miss my mark. Only one of them seems to be rocking them very hard.

@w11114m - There's only a few of you on Sufu that adjust Saturation and Contrast settings this excessively. Most of us point, shoot, post. I try to get as accurate and as natural a photo through my camera settings alone. Adobe should be used to acheive a natural, true to life image, rather than one that looks artificial and excessive. I'm sure your jeans are probably quite faded, but it doesn't take a trained eye to spot a photoshopped image. Especially one like yours.

I respect your opinion but in fact, all I do is just one click at Photobucket editor. You could try.

I don't really know how to adjust saturation & contrast ( I'm not in these things and camera thing ).My camera is not as good as yours to get more accurate pic.Sorry for copying your pic. First one is you called "Adobed".No hate.

IMG_2628.jpgIMG_2628.jpg

so I just used photobuckets "autofix" just to know what's up :D

no offense w11114m (and I don't think you wanted to fool us) but it changes the pictures a fucking lot. I also use a cheap point and click cam.

here are 2 pictures of my old 66-2

original

P1030477.jpg

P1030479.jpg

and with autofix by photobucket

P1030477autofix.jpg

P1030479autofix.jpg

just as a comparison and maybe a thought how true the outcome really is.

Exactly. Photobucket's "autofix" is just as bad as photoshop's "autofix". Adobe favours oversaturation and over contrast with a tinge less exposure. Very similar to instagram's autofix actually. The point we're making is, why fix a photo when it portrays the jeans naturally? You didn't shoot them in a dimly lit area, you shot it outdoors in the day. I kept quiet about the denim jacket you put up the other day, but i think its time something was said.

Thanks for the demo T. Illustrated it perfectly.

point taken. next time, will get enough sun light before posting.

i took this picture ( without "auto-fix" ) about 2 months ago. no direct sunlight if i remember correctly.

DSC02838.jpg

i shot it roughly around 4pm. Thanks for your inputs.

Today I had a conversation with a guy wearing Samurai jeans while in the checkout line at the supermarket - not sure what model, some 15 oz. ones with red arcs. I was wearing my Flat Heads and he said he had some of those, too. This was pretty much the highlight of my day, even though I live in Japan I don't run into fellow denim nerds very often.

jesus bokke! you just gotta have those elements don't you? ha. I too got the winds a while back but I still have a long way to go on my earths. i came very close to buying all five but stopped myself. What size did you get that in? if i remember your waters are a size smaller than you normally wear