Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

does anybody have experience with the S526XX2? I told my self I wouldn't buy anymore jeans but after seeing those i may have to change that.

edit: just noticed these are LHT and was wondering is there was a RHT version?

only in LHT 15oz Texas cotton__ need to size up 1 on these

Edited by BrownMetallic

I got through a day of wearing my 710s. I mean the 32s probably could not fit me any better in the waist, except for them to give a little more. The 32 samurai waist is almost an inch smaller than my 31 Skull 5010XX washed/worn for years, and those fit me quite comfortably. Honestly after a day of wearing them my hips feel bruised lol, from trying to get them to stretch, but I love the denim.

Still, the legs are a little bit too wide for me but I want these jeans to work so I might send em off to HTC Denim Doctors to get them tapered. They are probably a full one inch wider than my skulls all throughout the leg.

Years-long reader, recently re-registered, first post.

I don't know what dooms are, but your sneaks look just fine to me. There are times/places you need to conform, such as workplaces and hypebeast lol, but this is neither. This is a denim forum, not a shoe forum. So rock your dooms.

Those are freaking crazy. Totally amazing. :wink:

samy3.jpg

Would love to get in touch with this Kawasaki japan guy, if he is the owner of those pants including back grounds!!!

Can't stop watching those pics

And BF

Great news about those 24 oz Samurai.

I hope I can afford one of them for the Jeans Museum some day soon

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

I tried searching the thread, but it seems to hate search strings with lots of numbers...

Can anyone please share some post wash measurements of a size 32 s0500xx? I'm torn between a 32 and 33 for the contest pair. From what I'm reading, I should be more concerned with the fit of the thighs and if I go by that rule a 32 should be good. Would feel a bit more confident if I had some measurements, though.

I tried searching the thread, but it seems to hate search strings with lots of numbers...

Can anyone please share some post wash measurements of a size 32 s0500xx? I'm torn between a 32 and 33 for the contest pair. From what I'm reading, I should be more concerned with the fit of the thighs and if I go by that rule a 32 should be good. Would feel a bit more confident if I had some measurements, though.

look at b_f's fit guide and figure out how much his 34s shrank, then apply that to sz 32 measurements on BiG?

Totally forgot about that guide, thanks. He did provide me with measurements of a 33 already. I'm really thinking a 32 will be fine.