Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

hi guys it me again i just sock my samurai eans in hot water just now and i found that it has shink but the thing that shink most is the leather patch behind will it get back to its noral shap have some wear or ????

pics or it never happened.

hi guys it me again i just sock my samurai eans in hot water just now and i found that it has shink but the thing that shink most is the leather patch behind will it get back to its noral shap have some wear or ????

wow.. are you drunk?

Get a 34 or a 33 in the 0500xx. They will fit looser (especially in the thigh) even though you size down to a 33.

I went for a 34, and udging from the size chart on big(even tho I ordered from 2nd) 34 seems a little bit smaller in the waist than the 710

I would rub some leather treatment on it and see what happens. My fave is Obenauf's. I always rub a generous amount into a patch before I was my jeans for the first time.

Obenauf's LP is great, I use it too, but nothing is bringing that patch back. The LP preserves, darkens, softens, etc, but doesn't reshape. Look at it as a distinguishing feature, embrace it.

not sure - make sure you keep the leather hydrated. did you hot dry them?? that seems to always kill the patch. but they are jeans - and jeans need a'washin..

^its gotta damn be scalding for that then. every time i soak/wash its in the tub/washer as hot as itll go, and tested on many a samurai and others, and ive never experienced anything remotely like that.

i also never machine dry

^its gotta damn be scalding for that then. every time i soak/wash its in the tub/washer as hot as itll go, and tested on many a samurai and others, and ive never experienced anything remotely like that.

i also never machine dry

i hav this big ass pot

i filled it up 60% with water, sit over over the stove for a long ass time till that shit is boiling

turn off the fire and threw my jeans in inside out legs in first

the waist wasnt 100% sumberged, which could be a factor in it being dryed out

another thing could be because i used boiling water, tub water could get pretty hot, but not boiling though..

another sizing question for 710's.

My waist measure's 32.5 - 33"

The BiG website is hella confusing. It says a 33 measures 34 prewash and will shrink to 33......that's only 1". My experience with samurai denim is it shrinks at least 2". What am I missing here?

I'm thinking of going for a size 33 assuming it shrinks to 32 like it should, it would be perfect.

Thoughts?

another sizing question for 710's.

My waist measure's 32.5 - 33"

The BiG website is hella confusing. It says a 33 measures 34 prewash and will shrink to 33......that's only 1". My experience with samurai denim is it shrinks at least 2". What am I missing here?

I'm thinking of going for a size 33 assuming it shrinks to 32 like it should, it would be perfect.

Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure the current lots of 710's are measuring tag size when they are raw., Not sure if this helps.

whoa.... i really wish i could just TRY a pair on. im a bigger dude, but if every measurement on the jeans goes up w/ the waist *i would be a 35 i think*, maybe the taper would look okay cos its not just the waist that gets bigger. mehhhhhsjfdjl

My experience with samurai denim is it shrinks at least 2". What am I missing here?

Wouldn't it depend on the denim though? I had 2 pairs with zero denim and both only shrunk 1 inch in the waste. But then they stretch back out too, you gotta keep that in mind.

Guest patchmb
Got my 710's about 6 weeks ago from 2nd. They were tag size raw but stretched out to a more comfortable fit than some of my other sam's which were bigger than tagged when raw. I just measured the waist & they are now 2" bigger than tag size.

They do stretch. If you can get them on raw then chances are you will be fine. Why not post some raw fit pics.