Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I'm considering flaring all my jeans from the knee down with triangular tartan cloth inserts, a la Bay City Rollers circa 1975!

Agreed, these are my Jins.

10711007a.jpg

Edited by Thor

Looking at buying some 710xx but a bit worried about the sizing. I have pretty big thighs (25"), and my TTS waist is 36. Would these jeans be suitable for me if I went with a TTS pair?

Thank you

You should be fine. I have a 33" waist with 24" thighs and I fit most stuff fine.

haven't measured it but the waist feels same as it was pre-soak...so like always.

and besides that: the s710xx is the most bought and worn pair of samurai jeans here on sufu. here are soooooooooo many info about stretching and shrinking on every size (except size 38). you'll find your answer if you search ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

^i guess daniel hasnt updated the site yet and yes both max and bf got their s710xx from dc4. last week they went to berlin and dropped by dc4.

just for your curiosity of what they did there... (think max forgot to post his pictures here)

dsc06407p.jpg

dsc06409o.jpg

dsc06411y.jpg

dsc06429y.jpg

dsc06454v.jpg

for more pictures and details of their s710xx, you can follow their side project here