Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

why do they look indigo? is it blue warp dyed black or something? or just the light?

Yeah I think I'm just going to stick with my wrangler Jins for now whenever they do get here. I had called Gordon 2 weeks ago and he said they would get to mine by the end of that week. Should take long too patch up one pair and hem the other.

What model are the Wrangler Jins??? Thanks.

Just got in my S0110XJ's today (thanks beatle!) and they are unreal! can't wait to give them some wear. though they are my first straight leg jean so right now im figuring out how to keep em cuffed, not used to this kind of fit.

Yuichi at Kaizoku Pirates did the initial hot soak for me so he could have them hemmed, they have not been soaked or washed since (heck its only been a month).

I know it shrank 1.5 inches from the waist in the initial soak and 2 inches on the inseam. probably 0.5 everywhere else.

These would stretch out if you want them to, like I prefer to sag them a bit so I started pushing them down to my hips a lot, now I could pull them off with a good tug without unbuttoning them. So give them enough time and effort, they would stretch plenty.

Hey guys...I'm in Tokyo for like a week, can somebody tell me where/if there is a Samurai denim store somewhere in the area? I'm staying around Shibuya...thanks in advance!

the one i know is in Ueno. take the JR Yamanote to Ueno station then when u exit

will see this, cross the road and take the pathway with that triangle and rainbow stripes

310566_234279716625211_100001295523359_605467_701963809_n.jpg

will see Hinoya, Americaya, etc...

hope that helps

i've had some black knights for a while now just sitting around, because i dont really like the fit. can anyone please pm me a place where i can taper them? it would be really appreciated, i wanna work the beautiful denim!

You don't work black denim it works you. .

Anyway my jeans came in this morning Gordon is man, my BK's had a small hole in the crotch Gordon patched up the hole and then patched both sides and stitched them on both sides. Then he hemmed my Jins to a 33", the Jin denim is really something really rough and textured feel.