Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Hey gang. So unfortunately the S5000BKB are not going to be for me. The superblack denim and dark blue thread are honestly the hottest shit out there right now and I love them, but the truth is the 5000 cut doesn't flatter me. I will be putting them up in the supermarket as soon. Soot me an offer if you are interested in a size 32, especially if you are in the SF bay area.

This was bumming me out pretty good until the black shadows became available showed up to console me. Just soaked them yesterday. Great jeans! The 710 is exactly what I wanted and as soon as I sell some things I am going to have to get the 19oz indigos. The pics I took didn't really turn out but I will put some up in short order.

Having had this black zero denim twice now let me tell you that it will stretch as much as you need it too. Even if you can just barely get them on to begin with they ought to be comfortable eventually. (BTW only one good soak is required too IM0. I did mine tap hot for a couple of hours, changing the water once, and they were ready to go.) Roughly you will end up with the same fit as they were pre-soak.

he has the S5000AI-10SP so the model from 4 years ago. I think he posted some pics but he had issues with the denim (it ripped).

the ones at BiG are different pair with different denim and details (and fit). but you can get the AI OGSP denim in the 510 cut (BiG) or the 5000 cut (from Japan, 2nd and others).

On another note:

dc4 in berlin is supposed to get the first goods shipped to them in the middle of this week.

Yeah I know they are different. I'm just interested to see how they turned out after he exchanged them. Or to see if anyone else is baller enough for them. If I do pick them up, I'll be sure to post pictures in here, so there's so decent fit shots rather than all these in a bedroom no shoes bull shit.

Just adjusted the brightness so you guys could actually see the fit, pretty dark outside and flash made them blend with dark background.

I won't mind when they're just a tiny bit looser on the waist and can come down like an inch, but what do you all think?

6438100155_5f709c2ac8.jpgt

amazing fit, how did you size?

Yeah I know they are different. I'm just interested to see how they turned out after he exchanged them. Or to see if anyone else is baller enough for them. If I do pick them up, I'll be sure to post pictures in here, so there's so decent fit shots rather than all these in a bedroom no shoes bull shit.

he didn't exchange them to my knowledge. he got them repaired 2 or 3 times and then stopped to really wear them. if you want to see some fades on the s5000ai-10sp check this thread on mynudies:

http://mynudies.com/showthread.php?10852-Taming-The-Natural

okay...looks like you are better informed than me :D

but as you see, the ai denim hasn't the biggest fading potential as it is dyed to the core. but I think if someone is wearing a hank dyed ai model, he doesn't do it for the fades but for the feel. the structure of the ai ogsp denim is very special and different to a "normal" denim.

if you are into heavy structured denim with slubs and so on, you'll like it. if you want me to, i could post some of my pics again.

well, i had a conversation with gordon about them last night, discussing more of the insane fabric details rather than what normally attracts people to denim, and so i did take the plunge and ordered a pair. I'm trying to get more naturally dyed items, more hand made garments all around. next up, naturally mud dyed visvim virgils

Hey samurai Sufu. Quick update on my 710's... these are three months old.1 1/2 month everyday wear no wash then 3 rinses no detergent, and about 4 or 5 washes with detergent in the last 1 1/2. not too high of contrast but i think it's more of a vintage or natural fade. no photoshop or flash, pretty close to actual color.

Ill have to take some outside pictures for the best color.

6478147877_ce0c56a106.jpg

DSC_0172 by Mr.JohnCinyo, on Flickr

6478149713_eec6f252da.jpg

DSC_0173 by Mr.JohnCinyo, on Flickr

Edited by thecolosseum

I'm looking at a pair of S50000VX's but i'm not sure which size to get. My waist measures 32.7 inch. I can buy a pair for a pretty good price in size 31 but will these fit properly? I figured i'd give them a couple of hot soaks to let them shrink as much as possible, since i've read they stretch alot. I'm looking for a straight/slim-ish fit.

Man I don't know if want to drop almost 4 bills on the black shadows since I already own the Black Knights decisions decisions. Plus I just want BiG to send me back my damn BK's and my Jins been almost 2 months now.

I wouldn't do it. I had the S5000BK before I got the Black Knights. While the fading and denim properties are different, it's just not worth it unless you really want to start a 2nd black pair! I did it cos the Zero denim stretched so much and I hated the S5000 cut.