Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

My Blue Shadows arrived yesterday! First pair of Samurais and I cannot stop admiring all the perfect details on these.

Can't decide whether or not to leave them stacked as is (kinda ridiculous) or have them hemmed and let them stack a little, or just cuff em. All my other previous pairs have been 15oz and below (XX-013, New Cure, LVC'47, LVC'66) so I'm not sure if the stacks will fall like they did with the lighter-weight denim.

Anyway I couldn't help but post a teaser pic of the hairiness (like my PBJs when new but x10 if memory serves me) :

6437584555_41fbee3c9a.jpg

rep goes away and this thread turns into a long list of sizing questions...coincidence?

Let's just hope this doesn't turn into the APC thread.

People if you have sizing questions could you pm some of the more prominent individuals in this thread? This helps to unclutter the nice environment we have here.

rep goes away and this thread turns into a long list of sizing questions...coincidence?

+1

there is sufficient info on here regarding pics and how people sized that i dont see why there are still questions regarding how to size. shit really isnt that hard people. lazy people need to look since the same questions are being ask.

yet another reason why i dont look at this thread anymore

im going to -1 a lot of these posts (not even sure that means anything but whatever)

Edited by chantheman

Just adjusted the brightness so you guys could actually see the fit, pretty dark outside and flash made them blend with dark background.

I won't mind when they're just a tiny bit looser on the waist and can come down like an inch, but what do you all think?

6438100155_5f709c2ac8.jpgt

Edited by Shog

You want bad quality pictures? Well I got some for you right here. Taken with my trust webcam.

Anyways. I got them hemmed to a 32 and Im pretty sure they are still too long. I talked about getting them hemmed some more but just havent gotten around to it yet and thought Id go ahead and post the fit here for now and then once again if I get them hemmed.

111122211808.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

111122211814.jpg

And then one more from a different day.

111124130800.jpg

Sorry about the large shitty pictures, they looked worse when they were smaller.

Pretty sure im going to take them to the tailor on monday.

Edited by Martybear

Theyre 28s because Im fairly small. 5'4" 120ish pounds

Might end up going with a 29 if these dont loosen up in the waist a bit in the next few weeks.

From what I hear they will though, only slightly uncomfortable when I sit down and the button pokes me in the stomach.

And if it wasnt obvious, they are 710s, the regular old ones. Probably going to snag a pair of the Black Shadows too.

Edited by Martybear

i know blm14 got the all natural indigo ones a while back, and I'm way too lazy to see if he's posted any eve pictures of them, I'm thinking about taking the plunge on the ones at big, need something a littler more special than normal raw denim.

he has the S5000AI-10SP so the model from 4 years ago. I think he posted some pics but he had issues with the denim (it ripped).

the ones at BiG are different pair with different denim and details (and fit). but you can get the AI OGSP denim in the 510 cut (BiG) or the 5000 cut (from Japan, 2nd and others).

On another note:

dc4 in berlin is supposed to get the first goods shipped to them in the middle of this week.