Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Recent purchase of the limited Samurai s5000bkb. such a beauty and so much better then the denim store x pbj collab i'd posted before

img1362o.jpg

leather patch

img1363e.jpg

black x black denim

img1364t.jpg

black buttons and selvage

img1365m.jpg

img1366e.jpg

inverted samurai tab and gulls.

img1370x.jpg

thanks northern!

Edited by louisbosco

The black shadows seem to be noticeably slimmer than the regular 710's in a few of the sizes. The thigh measurement on sizes 33, 34, and 35 are .25" slimmer on the black shadows. Some of the knee and leg opening measurements are slimmer, too. My size 33 black shadows are noticeably slimmer. Not enough to be a problem, the difference is minor but noticeable. Just a heads up for anyone who is considering them.

They are ridiculously awesome, by the way. :)

so heres my situation: there's room in the thighs and calves of my black shadows but the waist is pretty tight. i feel like if i size up, the legs will fit too loose. Do you guys think they will be ok after a soak and some stretching? heres some crappy iphone pics. thanks for the help

6416781241_4778813c32.jpg

6416779771_a2f2166b0b.jpg

post.

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

That fit is so, so good.

I really don't have the money, but the Black Shadows are ridiculously tempting. I love the stitching on the s5000bkb's so much too. Nice. subtle.

Edited by Vicarious

got a little package from DC4 today :)

P1030867.jpg

P1030868.jpg

P1030869.jpg

P1030870.jpg

I contacted DC4 asking if they were supplying samurai cause I am going to Berlin in December.

They never answered so far.

So are they selling Samurai? Cause Brand is not listed in their brand's portfolio

they will sell it. but I can't guarantee you that they have full stock in december

Yah thanks but I am much more interested in Trying on some samurais and buy a pair when I am going to Berlin.

I need to know if there are stockists or not :=)