Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Chan, Idk man samurai's don't die. They multiplyyyyy (lol). Really though I don't put a lot of things in my back pocket except my card case on the left side. I haven't been wearing them much because the co. I work for now doesn't allow faded denim. But they still get love after work and on the weekends

Aho, thanks brah. That would've been a sweet contest as well! Wasn't their a plan for a pair of jeans with LHT on one and leg and regular RHT on the other?

^^Like yours a lot, chan. In case you want to get rid of them, I hereby report my interest-they are just the right size, too!

Size 32 has 34 waist, 13 thigh, and 38.5 inseam. I was expecting them to be slimmer in the leg, but they will probably shrink a bunch. I say that because the weave seems really loose. I remember my s5000bk being tighter and heavier. Although now that I am getting some water on them (starting with the legs), they are starting to feel familiar.

imag0166z.jpg

See the light peeking through when held up to the window.

looking for sizing advice on the S0210xj jin denim wrangler repros, specifically the later run (2010?). I wear W30 in most jp denim, I need the waist to end up at about 31 after stretch to be comfortable. I've seen the sizing table on these at BiG which suggests a 2"shrink, from the table I think I'd need a 30, but if these don't shrink that much and/or they'll stretch a lot I wouldn't mind going down to a 29 just for the slightly slimmer leg

Any advice appreciated. I don't have any experience with Sams

looking for sizing advice on the S0210xj jin denim wrangler repros, specifically the later run (2010?). I wear W30 in most jp denim, I need the waist to end up at about 31 after stretch to be comfortable. I've seen the sizing table on these at BiG which suggests a 2"shrink, from the table I think I'd need a 30, but if these don't shrink that much and/or they'll stretch a lot I wouldn't mind going down to a 29 just for the slightly slimmer leg

Any advice appreciated. I don't have any experience with Sams

I'd recommend sizing up if you got man thighs these run slim in the the thigh.

My 710s worn since about the beginning of April. Many soaks, one wash. This is pretty true to their indoor color, but I'll try and get better outdoor pics soon.

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

The 710 cut is proving to be my favorite of all time, so here are my two recent acquisitions.

IMG_0950.jpg

s710vx Blue Shadow and

IMG_0958.jpg

s710bk Black Knight

Had to go down one on the Blue Shadows because I was flip-flopping since they were released and waited too long, but it should be fine with cold water.