Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Is there a way to get the samurai red tab by itself?

My 003JP are missing a dash of red

no.

To get the really nice honeycombs, try keeping your knees bent during the hot soak and after as the creases will set better leaving some really nice fades. I have done this and it works great.

hell no.

wtf is going on in here?

BTW, those ah_long, Sz31, S510XX-24OZ ? I just hot washed them and threw them in the dryer. They shrunk up CONSIDERABLY and look a lot better. I know that they were a bit baggy in that photo. Now they are perfecto.

Yeah, I can't wait to grab a pair.

Apparently I am way too late to get Black Knights(dat patch and 19oz denim) so this should be the next best thing

EDIT: Also, I am looking at getting a pair of regular 710s if I like the fit of the Black Shadows and was wondering if it would be possible to get them with the red tab and arcs? Not sure if I would be able to get those through a proxy or what.

Thanks!

fit looks good (of what i can see) , wouldn't mind seeing a better fit pic

got my USA's , great denim, allways wanted a pair of the old 0505's that use the same denim but never got the chance , but these more than make up for it. ill try and post some fit pics sometime this week

I decided to sell my size 33 710's and went down to a 32..I think I'm finally happy with the fit.

Pre-Soak:

pre1m.jpg

pre2o.jpg

pre3v.jpg

After 2 hot soaks:

post1kw.jpg

post2jx.jpg

post3k.jpg

I'm planning to wear them for a week or so before giving them 1 more hot soak and then sending them back to BIG for a hem...what do the experts think?

I got some blue shadows in the mail yesterday - man the zero denim is amazing..really coarse, slubby and dark. I ordered them to confirm sizing for the black shadows, so they got sent back to BIG today. Sizing to me seems to be the same as the original 710's. And the light blue arcs are great, not loud at all.