Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

hahaShub, I talked you into this pair? you came to me ;)

but congratz! I'm looking for your fit pics :)

Yup, admitted - I came to you.

What I meant is that you, beautiful_FrEaK,

"talked through electromagnetic radiation (also called WiFi

which makes accessible the the Internet, which shows up as SuFu)...

from a different continent". You talked by loving and wearing

lots of Samurai on SuFu and I noticed.

wow Satya, i didn't even know this model has been out for 2 years. I don't think we've seen a fully faded pair yet until now have we?

yes indeed it has been out for 2 years now, I bought it soon after it came out, this has 010/100 numbering on the leather patch,

but I supposed it is reproduced after the first 100 pairs, I'm quite sure that there are a lot of nice pair out there, they just dont post it here :o

^niiice job, Satya! i got the s001jp that were temporarily relegated to the "bench"__ they're back ob rotation now.

just to share: the denim on these do not have as much slub as Sams are known for... but, as you keep wearing them, you can't ignore the promise/possibility of an imminent [fabulous] vertical falling.

^niiice job, Satya! i got the s001jp that were temporarily relegated to the "bench"__ they're back ob rotation now.

just to share: the denim on these do not have as much slub as Sams are known for... but, as you keep wearing them, you can't ignore the promise/possibility of an imminent [fabulous] vertical falling.

thanksss!! yes, the denim of yamato series is incredible for sure, and the vertical falling is one of coolest features on this denim, please post your pair as well,

I have Samurai Gorin No Sho water element for my next pair, am planning to do the initial soak this weekend, will post the fit pic of my 003jp and S5000GX-M later on :)

Finally got my Samurai S510xx 21oz from Drew. What a swell fella Drew is and after a hot wash/dry, these are PERFECT -- but I do need the length altered. My only regret is....WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DISCOVER SAMURAI ?? These jeans feel indestructible and formidable in a manner that I personally haven't seen before. Glad I went with a Sz 31 -- post shrink a 30 would have been too snug for my liking.

My Lot 10 measured tag size when raw, which was my actual waist size. After a hot soak they were pretty tight (read too small) in the waist but stretched out with no problem.

Now, with my actual waist 1-2" bigger, they are still comfortable in the waist.