Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

So despite the best advice of the good people in this thread, I decided to take a chance and go with a smaller size with the s5000 24oz. I can range anywhere from a 30 to a 32 and with this model the safest bet seemed to be a size 31. I couldn't help it, I wanted a tighter fit so I went with the 30s. Pre soak it was snug so I knew I was taking a chance but I decided to risk it. I wore them around for a while to stretch them out a bit before soaking. Here they are post soak. Almost sopping wet, I put them on and walked around in them because I didn't want them to shrink too much. Holy shit, the struggle to get into them -- my left thumb was sore pushing the buttons through the holes and my hip bones and the back of my right knee got chafed. In fact the back of my knee actually busted open with an abrasive wound! Am I officially the first SuFu guy whose jeans drew blood? Today was day 2 of wearing them and they are MUCH more comfortable now.

IMG_1335.jpgIMG_1397.jpg

Beautiful_Freak and Denim Sailor talked me into it.

These s510xx21Oz, Sz 31

now belong to me. Honestly, the pics of DS rocking this

very model of Sams made me want a pair desperately ! Thanks

to whozdrew? for a great deal !

samurai black knights @ 2 years

a bit washed out but i can never get these right

6059568123_5af6174211_b.jpg

Damn shame to see this bayou black magic buried by "brand new" pics... amazing I didn't think you could top your VX but you managed for sure.

Here's my 24oz s510xx RHT taken on a rainy day. Never gotten further with a pair than these guys... probably never will now that I need to wear a respect costume M-F.

JFAKF.jpg

xykoA.jpg

rusty buttons

IYqty.jpg

YKb55.jpg

lap lightning

y1TqP.jpg

redmooned

a51ik.jpg

stomp on these hems all day they haven't frayed to any significant extent.

9J5VJ.jpg