Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

just a few fit pics of my s0110xj's

stuff012.jpg

stuff011-1.jpg

stuff010-1.jpg

pics were taken with flash so there alot darker almost black in person

don't know if i have overread it but how you sized these?

true to size or one down?

could you post measurements from pre and post soak if you have any?...

thx in advance

If the translations are correct, the next Ltd. editions are also indigo dyed and again with a different weft.

"Wind" : weft dyed with natural herbs, "turmeric" and "sappanwood" "Gardenia". This should lead to a yellow-green weft

"Void / Empty" : natural "charcoal" dyed weft. Leads to a gray weft and "dusty" fades

I'd like to get s710s, but I'm unsure of which size to get. I'm currently wearing two-year-old size 33 PBJ 007s, which have stretched to about one size too big, and I have size 29 APC NS which are a size small (after all the stretching).

I'm currently in Tokyo, and I tried raw 710s sizes 32 and 34 at Americaya yesterday; they were out of 33. The raw 32s fit pretty well, but I don't know how they'll shrink and then stretch. I'd like the jeans to be slim, but not too tight/constricting such that they'll have an immediate crotch blowout. Next week, I'm going to Osaka, and I'd like to cop at the Samurai store there, since the jeans are around 25 000 yen here.

Also, I could only find lot 13s without the black arcs. Does anyone know any stores in Japan with lot 12 710s?

he said above his pics that they are 5000's. that would mean VX denim. 0500XX are texas cotton

I see, Sorry I didnt know enough about that. I thought it looked like the s500 denim because of the way it was faded but obviously I dont know enough.

haha, step one before becoming a member: lurk around for three years, and get some epic fades going on. Then join. First impression is everything.

Anyways, thanks for comments and rep, will throw these in the washingmachine tonight, maybe post some post-wash pics if there are any noticeable changes.

haha, step one before becoming a member: lurk around for three years, and get some epic fades going on. Then join. First impression is everything.

Anyways, thanks for comments and rep, will throw these in the washingmachine tonight, will post some post-wash pics.

fixed ;) ****

im about to buy the earth element from blue and green and i was wondering if they did chainstitching when they hem...

^please post detailed pics of fit and fade or risk being flamed to death:)

My 0500's about to go into semi-retirement with a tour and contest upcoming.

Owned 1.5 yrs, worn everyday to work for maybe 8 mos.

img1833oi.jpg

img1825t.jpg

img1829t.jpg

img1830.jpg