gimmegimme

Samurai Jeans

thanks man.

Corter natural leather, probably worn 3 years now, evo pics throughout the belt thread

x-post from evo thread

s710xx lot12 5months and 2wash

dsadsaye.jpg

Details :

fdsfdse.jpg

gsgas.jpg

qweqwer.jpg

gwgw.jpg

dwqe.jpg

Dam the humidity out there does wonders for jeans Nuk1.

Am I correct about the samurai element concepts? that the weft are different colors so that when they fade hard enough they will be those colors instead of a plain white....

Am I correct about the samurai element concepts? that the weft are different colors so that when they fade hard enough they will be those colors instead of a plain white....

Yeah, that's about right. The cores of the warp threads are still white, but the weft yarns are dyed, so that the jeans start out a slightly different color than the standard indigo, and when they fade, they do so with a tint other than just white.

Cut and color, for starters.

It's like comparing a human to a horse, both vertebrates but a FEW different quite relevant features.. haha

dont mind me asking but whats the difference between samurais s5000bk and s710xx ?

dont mind me asking but whats the difference between samurais s5000bk and s710xx ?

read the first page

Did anyone on here buy the earth model? Inside out is a dark brown and the denim might be the darkest I've ever seen. Evo will probably be insane, or better be for the price..

Did anyone on here buy the earth model? Inside out is a dark brown and the denim might be the darkest I've ever seen. Evo will probably be insane, or better be for the price..

I bought the earth model, and I'm pretty sure that beatle did too. I know a few others who post in this thread that bought it as well, and IIRC, someone actually put up some post soak and early evolution pics several pages back.

Anybody have any tips or tricks about how to make cuffs stay put? I've been trying to put a small double cuff on my S0500's (first wear) but it always seems to come undone shortly after, I'm guessing because the denim is still so rigid. I've never really tried cuffing before, but I want to shorten the inseam about 2 inches and this would be the easiest way to do it (won't be able to hem for awhile). Or would it be better to let the denim soften up a bit and then cuff?

just iron them with a low heat

Nahh I wouldn't iron them.. If anything take a rubber mallet and beat it into place.

Anybody have any tips or tricks about how to make cuffs stay put? I've been trying to put a small double cuff on my S0500's (first wear) but it always seems to come undone shortly after, I'm guessing because the denim is still so rigid. I've never really tried cuffing before, but I want to shorten the inseam about 2 inches and this would be the easiest way to do it (won't be able to hem for awhile). Or would it be better to let the denim soften up a bit and then cuff?

this .

yeah yeah you guys all hate me... but another question. anyone here sized up on the s710 19oz? i'm thinkin about goin from a 33 to a 34. i want em a little bit baggier than most 710s i see on here, but worried about the waist being way too big. Plus the only pair left with white tabs/no stitching is a 34. any advice or past knowledge would be appreciated

if you want a sized up look on the 710 then why not get the 0500

^^I would. I like the fit of the s0500, but i'd prefer something heavier than 15oz

i think a sized up 710 has been done by a few members on here. you would have to look through this thread to find the pics

yeah yeah you guys all hate me... but another question. anyone here sized up on the s710 19oz? i'm thinkin about goin from a 33 to a 34. i want em a little bit baggier than most 710s i see on here, but worried about the waist being way too big. Plus the only pair left with white tabs/no stitching is a 34. any advice or past knowledge would be appreciated

I sized up on my 710bk2's Im wearing a 34 when a 33 would've been fine the waist is gonna be a bit loose but no complaints from me the fit is a nice slim-straight.

great fit and great denim there aztec!

here are my 0500 after the soak (hottest tap water, 65mn.in bathtub)

dsc02899k.jpg

dsc02900.jpg

dsc02902l.jpg

still damp and still hairy ;)

dsc02897s.jpg

measurements pre/post soak:

waist: 35/34 (inserted a hanger)

f/r: 11/10.75

b/r: 15.25/14.25

thigh: 12.3/12.25

knee: 9.5/9.125

hem: 8.5/8.3