Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

X-posted from WAYWTD

DSC00050.jpg

I've been wearing my 15oz moleskins a lot, esp. with it being winter (I think it was about 4 degrees celcius - not exactly 3 feet of snow like middle america, but still pretty chilly). Took out my Sams for the first time in a long time. That 19oz denim feels fantastic. Reminded me why I got into denim in the first place.

lookin at these s710xx19oz

http://en.item.rakuten.com/2nd/sj-s710xx19oz/

on the size 33, does anyone know if "Tabs have 33 red stitching" means white tab with red letters? or red tab with white letters? I'd prefer the white tab.

also does anyone have an email address for the guys over at 2nd?

as always, thanks in advance

IT EXPLAINS IT ON THAT RAKUTEN PAGE.

ill say it again: please do not buy samurais. i do not think i can stomach seeing your inane bullshit posted on this thread for the life of your jeans.

IT EXPLAINS IT ON THAT RAKUTEN PAGE.

ill say it again: please do not buy samurais. i do not think i can stomach seeing your inane bullshit posted on this thread for the life of your jeans.

"The fabric is 19oz sword used Serubitchi ear. After the fifth string to use irregular methods Zara reveals a sense of raw cotton from the cotton quality hard rough (strong strand) is spinning at. The Fifth thick thread that have the shape of the LA system is difficult to express the natural. Indigo100% dyed dark stain on the specific dark can be expressed in another. As part of the white core of the yarn is easy with a large Attali as possible. Use low count weft and fourth, the soft skin of the back. Sato hard and lumpy in the table with something more comfortable to wear skin hits the soft part. For weaving, the ultimate in particular about Byidenimu to Atari. Part of the image Serubitchi possession samurai sword familiar. Called "ear sword"! ! Pocket Kagemusha (stitches). Gull Stitch (Akyueito) is crowded to wear, frayed yarn in the process of around color and shadows fall stitch marks, a form of relief is a Kyueito. The black stitch this thing is that it emphasizes the shadows. Samurai Jeans is commitment. The button is a button used steel samurai sunrise. I put in a strong sense of depth, has no impact on the normal tack button. The design of the coin bet Samuraijinzuorijinaru resources. 19 oz denim jeans Samurai warmth, durability Samuraijinzudenimujinzu Enjoy! Nonuosshu."

Sounds perfectly clear to me. :rolleyes:

you guys all think im retarded. the reason i ask is cause one part of the article says "main picture and comments are those of the tabs have red stitching." meaning that "red stitching" means red tab. Further down it reads "Below is a picture of non-white stitching tab." showing a picture of the white tab-- meaning that any non-white stitching represents a white tab... Am i the only one being confused here...?

its not that confusing. size 33 in stock red stitching. red stitching equals main picture which is the default picture which show red tabs.

size 33 is red tab.

i would say size 28 is the only white tab version

seriously? the link you posted is originally from the 2nd store. just email 2nd which has been posted on this thread many times and its even on their website. if you cant figure it out you really dont deserve a pair