Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

yea man ive been i Hong Kong since the 10th , i realy dont need new jeans but the jins are beautiful and for the 3009's i needed a 66 cut , cant wait to get back home and wash my 0500's this humidity is crazy im back in a few days so ill be more active then (the burgus tour got a nice start dont you think?)

If you can live with a zip fly, you could give the S0505XXII a try.

Cut is pretty much the same as 710s, and it's a 15oz texas cotton denim

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5905&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

i dont feel like reading the thread, so here it is. does the 710 come in less than 17oz? 15 would be preferred

anybody with the special edition S510XX24ozL care to snap a few post-soak fit pics? anxious to pull the trigger on these. any help would be appreciated

So far there's only one on this board who has this pair and he posted some days ago.

But the fit shouldn't be any different to any S0510XX. He also gave an advice of how to size. Search for it

anybody with the special edition S510XX24ozL care to snap a few post-soak fit pics? anxious to pull the trigger on these. any help would be appreciated

these ?

Got the S510XX24OZL in the mail last week from Japan, size 28. Comparing the fitting with the regular S510xx24OZ size 29,

L1020817.jpg

L1020818.jpg

L1020819.jpg

L1020823.jpg

L1020821.jpg

L1020824.jpg

L1020835.jpg

L1020828.jpg

L1020831.jpg

L1020832.jpg

In my opinion, the S510XX24OZL is not as stiff as the regular S510XX24OZ, I could easily button all the way up, vs. when the first time I tried to button the regular S510XX24OZ (when it's raw), it was VERY painful.

i believe they measure after a soak. so a tagged 33 measures 33 after soak.

in general yes they measure tag size after soak, but

with the heavier sams its advised to go true to size since they dont shrink as much. i think i read that they are measuring just a little over tag size raw, but i could be wrong. havent paid much attention since im not into the real heavy stuff.

just got some s0500s from take5 in taiwan!!! gonna go soak em now..

i'm a true waist 37, and i sized up one and got 38s

did take5 open up a store in Taiwan? if so where is it? or did you mean Hong Kong?

edit: checked their site and they did open a store in Taiwan ill have to check it out next time I'm in town

Possibly the biggest pair of Samurai's on SuFu - I wear a size 40.. This is them new, when I bought them in '07..

I worked for Evis in Tokyo a few years back, but my Samurai's are the best jeans I've ever had..

SammyFront.jpg

SammyBack.jpg

desu

Does anyone have the S0210xj besides casper ? I tried looking up for fits and detail pics on the net, but can't find any. Anyone? Need some pictures to seal the deal.

Thanks in advance!

I have them... measurements are a little deceiving... I sized up one on these, to a 31, and they're a bit snugger than my TTS 30 on the 5000.

I'll post up some pics when I get a chance

Feels that way Alex. Then again, I've only worn them half a dozen times before the heatwave forced them off me. So there's some stretching left to go...

Some pics

P1010160-Version2.jpg

P1010165-Version2.jpg

Hickory pocket bags, and half-lined back pockets:

P1010162-Version2.jpg

P1010161-Version2.jpg

Black stitched arcs:

P1010163-Version2.jpg

Chambray lined fly:

P1010168-Version2.jpg

Outseam, with detail (beautiful selvage)

P1010167-Version2.jpg

P1010166-Version2.jpg

Coin pocket:

P1010164-Version2.jpg

Cheers!