Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

consumption - dont worry, about the waist being to small post soak, it will stretch. My 710 were TIGHT PRE SOAK and i still got them on after soaking. They will stretch 2 inches easily, then slowly stretch another inch or so with time.

hey, looking into buying a pair of samurais, but unsure of the fit. im looking for a semi-relaxed thigh with a tapered hem. recommendations?

510's sound like something you'd be itnerested in. its fuller cut but with a slight taper. i guess you can compare it to a regular 501 fit...if not, 5000vx is another great option.

I own both and there is very little noticable tapering, esp after wash. I'd say go with the 0500 the tapered model.

oh heavens you own both? no way...cuz no one on superfuture owns any Samurais, i think you're the only one....and i dont think the guy was asking for skinny jean taper...since he said he wants a bit more room. not that 0500 are skinny but since he wants something fuller cut, the 5000 and 510's are wat he's asking for since they ARE slightly tapered (noticable or not, theyre tapered in order to avoid to true-straight-boot-cut-look effect).

plus, the 0500 and 5000 taper difference is only like .2" if even that. the taper on the 0500 and 510 are actually comparable also. you arguing this makes me wonder if you even know that "taper" means.

thanks for the leisurely debate and the puny gray neg-rep you gave me, but next time try to do some research before you try to argue.

oh heavens you own both? no way...cuz no one on superfuture owns any Samurais, i think you're the only one....and i dont think the guy was asking for skinny jean taper...since he said he wants a bit more room. not that 0500 are skinny but since he wants something fuller cut, the 5000 and 510's are wat he's asking for since they ARE slightly tapered (noticable or not, theyre tapered in order to avoid to true-straight-boot-cut-look effect).

plus, the 0500 and 5000 taper difference is only like .2" if even that. the taper on the 0500 and 510 are actually comparable also. you arguing this makes me wonder if you even know that "taper" means.

thanks for the leisurely debate and the puny gray neg-rep you gave me, but next time try to do some research before you try to argue.

Geez so angry. You have your view I have mine no need to get all huffed up about it. I am just stating that I have both so I am looking at the jeans instead taking info of a website.

If you are saying "only .2"" then the 5000 only has a .25" taper.

To me the 710 is the slim fit model, but it is in the eye of the beholder.

710, 0500, 505's are all "slim" models.

even the 5000 are considered a "slim" straight. nore that despite it being "straight" leg, its not a true-straight leg like PBJ's or something.

im speaking purely out of technicality and measurements, my 5000 post soak were def tapered around quarter inch - half inch. same goes for my 0500. the point being, he asked for a fuller cut tapered leg, which def is not 0500. much closer to 510/5000 for what he's asking for.

ever since even their s510xx 21oz was a size or two smaller...

size 35 raw measurements

waist 16 3/4

hem 9"

front rise 11 1/4

rear rise 15 1/4

knee 9 3/4

thigh 12 1/2

soaking them now luke warm not hot water maybe for an hour..

fuckkkkk these will be too tight after soak fuuckkkk!!!!!!!!

5000VX - notice knee - leg opening difference

same goes for 510's.

That's because of the way BIG measure. To keep things consitent they picked the knee to be 13 inches from the crotch. The 5000vx tapers from the crotch to the knee (half way down the leg?) but dead straight from there down. The 500 continues to taper from the knee down. No idea about the 510. The difference should be in the leg opening.

That's because of the way BIG measure. To keep things consitent they picked the knee to be 13 inches from the crotch. The 5000vx tapers from the crotch to the knee (half way down the leg?) but dead straight from there down. The 500 continues to taper from the knee down. No idea about the 510. The difference should be in the leg opening.

again. WRONGGGG.

did you not read a single thing i wrote? i pretty much wrote an essay on how the 5000 tapers down from knee down SIMILARLY to 0500 and 510. the difference is in overall slim-ness and how much its tapered. but all three are tapered varying by model and size. no shit the difference is in the leg opening...where else would it be? nobody even talked about the taper from crotch to knee, i explained knee to leg opening.

5000 tapered about .25-.5" from knee down to hem.

its standard to measure knee at either 13 or 14" down from crotch (where else would you measure knee...?). this is how they measure and distinguish most cuts basically: bootcut, straight, taper, etc also. from knee down to hem

5000, 0500, 510 are all tapered slightly ranging from .3-.75" from knee to hem.

"dead straight" from knee down would be like PBJ-005's (ie, 8" at knee to 8" at hem) or some other Samurai models like the Jins.

thanks but, try again.