Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^28,240 JPY = $271.83 shipped

i got a kick out of this. i just paid the same amount (28,240 JPY), but six months later, the US dollar is in such shitty shape that i paid over $20 more after conversion.

I really like how the quality of Samurai denim is after looking around at a lot of pictures in this thread. Where can I browse the full line of Samurai jeans? It seems that the official website it completely in japanese making it tough to figure out measurements and read anything, obviously. Thanks.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'm really interested in the S0120XJ and I think I'm going to try to pick up a pair. According to the link on the first page they're about US$240. Where can I buy these? Will Blue in Green order them for me? If so, am I able to take advantage of any return policy?

Also, what is the method for figuring out sizing in these? Do they stretch a ton like APCs or? Do they run true to size? Mos people size down a size or teo from true waist?

Any help is really appreciated.

anyone have any info on these ?

20070502134356.jpg

the hue of the indigo in that picture makes it look like natural indigo... could be big bucks. but i'm sure ed would've mentioned that beforehand.

^^ Fuck, how am I goin to figure it out.

Do they speak English at 2nd? I might be able to ask them before order.

PM me if you have a E-mail adress from one of them. Thanks.

According to Samurai all of lot 10 were sized this way except the s510xx model. Go figure...

So your 510 might be just the exception? You better contact samurai perhaps to be sure?

s510xx 19oz will be the same sizing as the lot 9 ones no problem with that size down 1 or 2 would be fine

21oz s510 pls stay true to size dont size down on those

if ever its too tight dont worry 19oz samurai denim will stretch into eternity so if its too tight after all the shrinkage is done just wear it a couple of days and youll be fine..

good luck trust me i know

ed

go true to waist. BiG might have them in stock. i know they have the other jins there

True to waist? Really? Would it be safe even to size down one to account for stretching?

The reason I'm really concerned is because the denim is unsanforized. I've never had a pair of unsanforized denim before mainly becuase I thought it would be difficult to size due to the fact that you have to compensate for a lot more shrinkage.

Can someone give me advice on sizing for these unsanforized jeans?

i bought some s5000vx from Pirates and the guy washed them for me. Hella tight even though I went true to size. Im hoping these stretch but on the plus side they are an ideal slim straight (which wasnt really what I was after but quality is outstanding so kept them)

i bought some s5000vx from Pirates and the guy washed them for me. Hella tight even though I went true to size. Im hoping these stretch but on the plus side they are an ideal slim straight (which wasnt really what I was after but quality is outstanding so kept them)

VX denim stretches a ton if it needs it, no worries.

ive seen some really nice fades on these last few pages. congrats edmond. it wouldn't be right if you didn't wear jeans to your own wedding! red, i know you'll fuck those sams up pretty well( the smoking patch is siiick!). va is hell on jeans. @20 months mine are about to go into semi-retirement(as soon as i cant get some new raws). pics forthcoming, sooner than later...keep the faith.