Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

where are you located? because i think i asked them once if they could send samurais and they said they couldnt ship it overseas.

edit: i would get the 5000bk's from 2nd but im not really interested in lot 11s. even though theyre all really the "same"

Yes I paid with PayPal. [email protected] just send them an email in simple English titled "international order" or something like that and use an online translation software to put the Japanese underneath.

They will send you a huge email back in Japanese some of which has been translated into English. Then just reply again in both English and Japanese giving them the information they ask for in the big long email i.e. Manufacturer, product name etc and tell them you'll be paying by PayPal.

Then you'll get a confirmation and a PayPal invoice, just pay and then when the item has been sent you'll get a tracking confirmation.

where are you located? because i think i asked them once if they could send samurais and they said they couldnt ship it overseas.

edit: i would get the 5000bk's from 2nd but im not really interested in lot 11s. even though theyre all really the "same"

I am in the UK and there was no problem. Got my tracking no. and it's on its way. What is it about lot 11 you're not interested in?

Quick clarification--

Has / does the S0500XX cut ever come with arcuates on the back pockets? I'm looking on BiG's site right now and it would appear that it doesn't, but I feel like I might have seen some pictures in this thread suggesting otherwise...Also, there are no shrink estimates, so if someone knows those approximately, that would be helpful.

Edit: Thank you for your responses

Quick clarification--

Has / does the S0500XX cut ever come with arcuates on the back pockets? I'm looking on BiG's site right now and it would appear that it doesn't, but I feel like I might have seen some pictures in this thread suggesting otherwise...Also, there are no shrink estimates, so if someone knows those approximately, that would be helpful.

They only come with arcuates/tabs if you buy them from Japan through 2nd or proxy

Quick clarification--

the waist will shrink to tagged size, and approx 0.5" everywhere (from what i know).

Hi guys, i need advice. I have two pairs of Samurais, the S5000VX and S0110XJ both W34 size. The S5000VX 2 hours initial soak and they are still a little loose in the thigh and the hip. The S0110XJ fit very, very good.

First question, what i can do so that the S5000VX tight more.

Second question, what size i ask for the S0500XX ? W34 ?

Thanks, thanks, thanks. :):)

dude, 2nd ships lightning fast! my S0610LX's are sitting at the post office right now. i ordered them saturday and they got here wednesday. CORRECTION ** they got here tuesday lol!

like everyone is saying, you can order from them directly. they only speak japanese there so this is my advice to make sure your communicating effectively.

use google translator to translate your simple english into japanese - and i mean really simple like 'i want samurai 710. how do i pay?'

once you have it translated into japanese, translate it back again into english to make sure it makes sense. this is the key thing because those online translators can be pretty horrible.

Hi guys, i need advice. I have two pairs of Samurais, the S5000VX and S0110XJ both W34 size. The S5000VX 2 hours initial soak and they are still a little loose in the thigh and the hip. The S0110XJ fit very, very good.

First question, what i can do so that the S5000VX tight more.

Second question, what size i ask for the S0500XX ? W34 ?

Thanks, thanks, thanks. :):)

You can soak them again, they'll shrink. This is what I did for my pair.