Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i'm wearin 710s right now and the waist seems alittle too tight. can't button the top button and it's been maybe 2-3 weeks of wear? do you think it's goign to stretch cuz i feel like it hasn't stretched at all.

So you've been wearing them for 2-3 weeks of wear without button-ing up all the way..? If you could get the all the buttons on and wear them, then they should stretch out.

710s arrived today, 33 waist but I should have got a 34, these are overly tight in the waist. I'm gonna have to stretch them out...

not a big look that the button came off them when i did them up (they were THAT tight) I need to email Samurai and see if theyll send me another button. I can still rock em with out the top button and a belt though so all is good.

Really happy with the fit and the denim though

Pictures:

2397121914_90b918d042.jpg

2396287927_43ff4575c6.jpg

What the hell? A button flew off? I think you would have been happier with a different cut, maybe 5000?

I don't know. S710s aren't normally that baggy for someone to have a tight waist on. Witts must have very slim legs. A looser fit like the S5000 may look worst. I wouldn't worry too much about the waist. My S710s stretched quickly enough.

Hmm.. I was thinking Wiits sagged his jeans to achieve a baggier look, and was thinking he wouldn't need to sag so much with a fuller cut. But your suggestion is probably right. Maybe after a hot soak the jeans would look so baggy.