Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

wanna pick up my pair of s0500s but avoid proxy if at all possible.

so, im wondering if 2nd is still shipping overseas?

also, i wear a 30 in the fh310 and want a similar fit on the top block of the samurais. so, a 28 in the sammies? 29?

So, just to let you know, I really recommend washing the USAs regularly. I had some anxiety about doing it, but now most of the starch is gone, yet the water tightened up the weave and brought back some stiffness. The vertical falling has started already too, looks gorgeous. Point being, if you like how the jeans fit after your initial wash, then cold wash them regularly. They'll bring them back to form and keep the jeans in great shape. if you must walk around with stinky pants for the sake of style, so be it, but you will be pleased with the results you get if you give them a bath.

Guest youkinorn
So, just to let you know, I really recommend washing the USAs regularly. I had some anxiety about doing it, but now most of the starch is gone, yet the water tightened up the weave and brought back some stiffness. The vertical falling has started already too, looks gorgeous. Point being, if you like how the jeans fit after your initial wash, then cold wash them regularly. They'll bring them back to form and keep the jeans in great shape. if you must walk around with stinky pants for the sake of style, so be it, but you will be pleased with the results you get if you give them a bath.

Get pictures when you can.

Also, we should walk around Austin with the cinchback sticking out of our USAs like a tail. That way we can recognize/limpwristSuFusalute each other... ....

Get pictures when you can.

Also, we should walk around Austin with the cinchback sticking out of our USAs like a tail. That way we can recognize/limpwristSuFusalute each other... ....

That's a fruity idea, so I am totally for it.

I was very reluctant to get the USA's because of the cinchback. Turns out it actually looks great and I havent had any issues with it at all. I still havent washed them, but I think that might be comming soon. LOVE THEM.

Ps. I cant get the darn pics I took to work, if someone gives me some advice I can get them up.

I'm less than a month in on mine, but they are looking very promising already.

I haven't had any issue with the cinchback, and like how it looks.

+1 Thanks!, I will be buying a pair then (L-O-V-E my 5000bks!)

yeah...i thought so...but this proxy is raping me as well. heh.

you think customs fees to the U.S. would be more than $30?

If you haven't ordered from 2nd before, they now require a bank transfer for the 1st order, which is a huge pain in the ass.

I recently bought some 0500s from them directly and paid about $30-35 in customs and shipping fees. I can try and give you a more detailed breakdown when I get home from work if you want.

wanna pick up my pair of s0500s but avoid proxy if at all possible.

so, im wondering if 2nd is still shipping overseas?

also, i wear a 30 in the fh310 and want a similar fit on the top block of the samurais. so, a 28 in the sammies? 29?

I'm guessing you sized up one from your true waist for your FH so you should size down one for the Sammies. So go with a 28.

Im asking for measurements from real live people on this forum who actually own the jeans and have dealt with shrinking and stretching. Samurai sizing is all over the place (different lots, shrink TO tag, shrink FROM tag). I dont trust just a sizing chart. I want a second opinion on jeans that are 300 dollars and are unsanforized and thus unreturnable after soaking.

THANKS FOR SHOWING ME THE SIZING CHART THOUGH SMARTASS.

Im asking for measurements from real live people on this forum who actually own the jeans and have dealt with shrinking and stretching. Samurai sizing is all over the place (different lots, shrink TO tag, shrink FROM tag). I dont trust just a sizing chart. I want a second opinion on jeans that are 300 dollars and are unsanforized and thus unreturnable after soaking.

Try to search Rakuten shops, they usually have sizing charts.

...And I don't think there's much difference in returns -sanforized or not if the jeans are soaked? :)

That's the sizing chart for that lot, dumbass. Why would they post it otherwise? I own the jeans and I can tell you for a fact it's accurate.

what arent you satisfied about, just curious

I guess I was hoping for a s5000bk finish but in a s710xx cut, black/dark grey top stitching all around with a black stitched hem, black tack/donut buttons. They just seem too similar to my s710xx, in my opinion.

And I share the same feeling of wanting visible arcs.

I don't mean to sound like the only asshole in the samurai thread but am I the only person who doesnt like the hidden arcs? I like the way the arcs wear over time, falling off, leaving tid bits etc etc. But if this is the only way around the levis suit then fk it I'll buy.