Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

yeah ive been wearing diors for about a year ive had both the 21s and the 19s, I want something a bit looser now, still unsure about which waist size to go for though, im leaning towards the 33 so they can stretch and not be too loose.

and with regards to the actual denim ive had lots of of jap repro jeans before my diors..

You're going to want a wash, a soak, something, which will shrink 'em. Wearing samurais raw is a bad idea.

Thought i would post some pics of the fit on my old sz 30 710's just for fun. I sold them, so don't worry. Every time i look at them i cant help but laugh. I think i win the, 'most hip flair on a pair of jeans' award. The side view / sillhouette isnt terrible though.

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

Those were post soak too!!!

^was an asshair away from placing my order but decided to wait until you got your pair to determine what size to get.
bahhhh, ass, might be wanting to trade a size up

edit- KICKASS, 710bk w/hidden "usa" arcs.

I don't mean to sound like the only asshole in the samurai thread but am I the only person who doesnt like the hidden arcs? I like the way the arcs wear over time, falling off, leaving tid bits etc etc. But if this is the only way around the levis suit then fk it I'll buy.

i pre-ordered them in a size 31 true waist 32. Judging from the indigo lot 10's I think this will give me the fit I desire.

This wait blows though. Original ETA mid march and now it's late april.

yeah, the wait sucks.

anyone preorder a w33?

I don't mean to sound like the only asshole in the samurai thread but am I the only person who doesnt like the hidden arcs? I like the way the arcs wear over time, falling off, leaving tid bits etc etc. But if this is the only way around the levis suit then fk it I'll buy.

I don't care for them either. Once was original, but that was enough.

why are you wondering? Did you pre-order one and want to change your order now?

I've changed my pre-order size 3 times now just by emailing gordon haha

yeah thinking i might want a size up. im not worried about the 32s fitting i just have the same size in blue and thought itd be nice to have them somewhat looser for black

i didnt order from gordon though :/

Guest youkinorn

BiG USAs, and apparently the 710BKs

only thing I dislike about the hidden arcs is that the pocket lining gets creases in the back pockets and makes random fade lines aside from the arc fades. This is probably mostly due to the fact that I'm not carrying a wallet in my pocket at the moment.

Do any of you guys w/ USA's have issues with the cinchback pinching or being uncomfortable?

I think I read in the original Sammie thread that one dude removed his because of pinching.

I was very reluctant to get the USA's because of the cinchback. Turns out it actually looks great and I havent had any issues with it at all. I still havent washed them, but I think that might be comming soon. LOVE THEM.

Ps. I cant get the darn pics I took to work, if someone gives me some advice I can get them up.

Guest youkinorn
Do any of you guys w/ USA's have issues with the cinchback pinching or being uncomfortable?

I think I read in the original Sammie thread that one dude removed his because of pinching.

I'm less than a month in on mine, but they are looking very promising already.

I haven't had any issue with the cinchback, and like how it looks.