Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Wassup guys , thought i’d bring some life to this thread again. Currently I’m working on 710xx19OZ (7 month, 1 soak) and I finally picked up the SWD-L01 (about 2 months). Really love this shirt, can’t wait to see how it Evo’s. Also very excited about the Book of Element series, can’t wait to see the VOID edition.

CC1F9184-E07A-481E-ACDC-19B11D806E0F.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

@smittydadon saw that in an email. Will look closer, but there's a lock on my wallet. I think the 511 is a great slim cut, and judging from your previous posts, it would suit your frame well. I had a pair of S511XX 25oz in a 33, but they were WAAAAYYYY too tight. I could button them, but could barely walk. A 34 might have been better, but I'm not really made for slim cuts like that. I'm currently wearing TFH 3202 20oz in 34 and it's a serious daily struggle. I think the 511 is a slightly better slim cut. It has just a little more rise and a better fitting top block, at least for me. 

@mpukas Thanks , my S710 are a 31 tagged waist , I think I’m going to try a 30 in the Void series. Hopefully it works out lol. 

Oh and apologies everyone that June 2020 date is for the Void series .

Book of Fire Series is slated for February 2020 (right around the corner) 

and Book Of Wind Series is scheduled for April 2020. 

After further review I really like the Book Of Wind series as well.. but I don’t see myself getting two different pairs so I’m going to stick with Void. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, dylanbooth78 said:

Hey guys, does anyone have experience with the standard 21oz sammys? Is it similar in feel to the 19oz zero denim? I have had the 510s in 24oz left hand twill denim before (limited model) they were very different to the standard 19oz 710s I have. 

I think they have a similar look and feel but the 21oz is noticeably stiffer and took longer to soften up.

was going through my closet and found some old denim. thought the fades looked cool and that maybe some folks on here would appreciate them.

here are a pair of 5000BKs that i bought in late 2006, right when i was getting into raw denim.

here's what they looked like in 2007:

Photo Feb 16, 8 26 22 AM.jpg

Photo Feb 16, 8 26 52 AM.jpg

1 hour ago, jonnyheadphones said:

here are pair of 5000VXs that i bought in late 2007 or early 2008.

these were worn hard for quite a few years and are probably my favorite jeans that i've ever owned. unfortunately they're really falling apart at this point and aren't wearable anymore.

Wow impressing denim evo!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...