Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Great looking jeans A-Pink

5 hours ago, joe_poww said:

Another update of my s719xx's

Sad the DWC is finished but still loving theses jeans!

D9qWv9l.jpg

Wow, what a hardest core faded jeans reflecting the full power of natural denim evo at its best! I can't stop watching them and would love to see them in real some day.

They have reached the  Holy Grail Status by far and deserve an eternal life for sure

You're welcome Joe

Those Holy Grail item deserve an eternal life for sure!!!!

I love this hardcore natural raw denim love like hell  mlyngard

On 9/8/2017 at 2:24 PM, smittydadon said:

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0844.JPG

You must be a messenger or at least ride a bike a lot. That's some serious crotch blow-out. How did you deal with repairs?

Edit - just saw where you sent them for repair. What's your opinion on the work?

Edited by mlyngard

16 hours ago, mlyngard said:

You must be a messenger or at least ride a bike a lot. That's some serious crotch blow-out. How did you deal with repairs?

Edit - just saw where you sent them for repair. What's your opinion on the work?

Surprisingly no lol, I just always find myself trying to do extra. I love her work, she's great. Can work on pretty much any deadline and her repairs are just really great quality. Pricing is not bad as well. 

16 hours ago, mlyngard said:

Surprisingly no lol, I just always find myself trying to do extra. I love her work, she's great. Can work on pretty much any deadline and her repairs are just really great quality. Pricing is not bad as well. 

S510 has the highest rise, AFAIK, but there may be another model... S510 + Slight tapering from RCFG is probably one of the single best fitting and looking cuts, IMO, but you have to get them sized right or the hips could get too big and saddle bag on you. There seem to be size variations and pattern tweaks from lot to lot. 

On 8.9.2017 at 8:24 PM, smittydadon said:

Sup guys

Enjoy , apologies for the flood

First two pics taken way before pre wash 

Patch work done by denimsurgeon 

Cheers

IMG_0839.JPG

Wow I admire your hardest core natural denim evo art created by your magic fader legs like hell. Make sure to never ever throwing away those beautifully aged jeans reflecting the full power of natural denim evo at its best. They have reached the Holy Grail status  and deserve an eternal life for sure

Samurai S552XX 21oz. Top notch denim jacket - solid construction, very heavy, great fading potential which will take years to evolve - with pleasure - as I don't get that much wear-time. Never washed as it fits well and I don't fancy taking any chances - I'll rock it raw Swissjeansfreak style forever as I reckon it'll outlive me!!

+ Viberg, RMC ivory chinos, IH cowhide belt & Skulls wallet (hidden), Merz B Schwanen tee.

2017-09-16 14.16.36.jpg

2017-09-16 14.14.22.jpg

IMG-20170916-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20170916-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20170916-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20170916-WA0013.jpg

Wearing the SM310DX-P2 painters today. They're work pants from the automobile club line. A bit showy, but since I am (exceptionally) doing some manual work today, it's justified. I love the fabric and I can't wait to see how it evolves.

IMG_6624.JPG

IMG_6625.JPG

IMG_6626.JPG

3 hours ago, JDelage said:

Wearing the SM310DX-P2 painters today. They're work pants from the automobile club line. A bit showy, but since I am (exceptionally) doing some manual work today, it's justified. I love the fabric and I can't wait to see how it evolves.

IMG_6624.JPG

IMG_6625.JPG

IMG_6626.JPG

You have a fit pic of these anywhere?

Great denim evo going on here 

On 2.10.2017 at 6:10 PM, joe_poww said:

Thanks! And about 2.5 years. 

I admire your hardest core natural raw denim evolution like hell. 

Keep them alive for ever.

They deserve it!

I wish, that I could see them in real some day!

The grey herringbone denim shirt SSW17L01-BLK. It also exists in indigo. It's still stiff but I'm pretty excited to wear it. It looks nearly like an old fashioned tweed, with flecks of colors...

IMG_6654.JPG

IMG_6655.JPG

Edited by JDelage