Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Like I said on FB, take size 31 :)

Yeah,true, though we both agreed that either way could work out haha - so I was looking for more, or different experiences. Especially after my 101 horror.......

And thanks Bill!

Edited by Blue Nemo

Can someone help me out with post-wash measurements of a S5000VX 17oz, especially front rise, in size 29 or 30? I know from the Denimio chart that a 29 would probably work, but I remember from trying on Artisandenim's size 29 21oz S5000 that the rise was dangerously close to ball-crushing for me.

Also, can someone with a size 30 Denimio collab 710 give post-wash measurements? I'm tempted because of the special denim, really depends on rise and thigh measurements though.

They did. They used the standard 710XX measurements first, then gave DMO charts that they later updated with even smaller measurements.

I see, thanks - how much does the Geisha denim shrink? A size 30 might work for me provided the thigh will shrink to around 28cm and the leg opening will end up around 19,5 - 20cm (after hemming)... I have a feeling the thigh will be too big and the hem too small for my liking, on the other hand I think I probably think the taper is more aggressive than it really is.

Thanks guys!

They're not quite as slim as they seem, my height makes jeans like these look slimmer than they really are from a distance. But the room in the top block is really comfy and it's relaxed in a "classic" way, with not nearly as much hip flare and looseness as my Flat Head 2111s from last year. After wearing these for a few days I'm really happy with the fit and the whisker/honeycomb pattern.

Thanks guys!

They're not quite as slim as they seem, my height makes jeans like these look slimmer than they really are from a distance. But the room in the top block is really comfy and it's relaxed in a "classic" way, with not nearly as much hip flare and looseness as my Flat Head 2111s from last year. After wearing these for a few days I'm really happy with the fit and the whisker/honeycomb pattern.

Fit is spot on

Shrinks not too much (like most Samurai denim) and stretches a lot. There are surely many guys around here owning a pair with this denim :)

not many reply here so.. :( anyone w the 17oz zero denim can shed some light on its stretch? thigh especially? I'm looking at a waist 35 here.

Been lurking on this thread for a while, and wondering if anyone could help me out. what is the slimmest fit samurais do? I'm currently balls deep into my ironhearts progression which i plan to wear for a whole lot longer however the allure of the samurai's is too much and want to start planning my next pair. Have always worn my jeans fairly slim and tapered so just wondered if anyone could help me out with some info. Much appreciated 

^003jp isn't Jin, cmiiw, it's Yamato if I recall correctly

and yes the yamato model is the slimmest fit for samurai, or you can go one size down on s710xx 19oz, if you're skinny or slim enough

and oh, I think, based on what others here experienced, don't go downsize on newer models of the s710xx, it may won't fit you

sorry for bad english, hope it helps