Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

In my opinion, they should have delayed shipment and sent an email to everyone to advise them of the sizing discrepancies.  

That being said, they covered my return shipping, so I don't really care.  If I had ordered them hemmed, I'd be irate. 

did they email you an invoice and fedex label to send the jeans back? the invoice park is confusing since i dont know if it needs to be attached to the outside of the package like USPS does or if i need to give it to a FEDEX worker who will take it from there like Denimio says to do 

In my opinion, they should have delayed shipment and sent an email to everyone to advise them of the sizing discrepancies.  

That being said, they covered my return shipping, so I don't really care.  If I had ordered them hemmed, I'd be irate. 

Agreed. They should have delayed shipment. I only had them hemmed because the measurements they sent me were ideal. Either way, it's their fault. Maybe I'll get lucky, and they'll still fit me ok. 

did they email you an invoice and fedex label to send the jeans back? the invoice park is confusing since i dont know if it needs to be attached to the outside of the package like USPS does or if i need to give it to a FEDEX worker who will take it from there like Denimio says to do 

I placed the "order" for the return, but have not yet received any shipping documents via email. 

The commercial invoices they send you should be added to the pouch with the FedEx document with the barcode. 

My BKBs. About 2 - 2,5 months of wear, no wash. The waist is at 92cm now and they were super tight in the beginning. Which gives me a bit of hope, as the DMO and BKB are not too different in the denimio size chart. I had the top button replaced, but might do the same on the DMO as the gold thing looks awful in my opinion.

DSC_9342.jpg

DSC_9343.jpg

DSC_9344.jpg

DSC_9345.jpg

DSC_9346.jpg

DSC_9347.jpg

DSC_9350.jpg

DSC_9351.jpg

DSC_9353.jpg

My size 35 710-DMO have arrived & been tried on. They fit me pretty well pre-soak. There's room in the waist, so not too concerned about that. It's the thighs I'm worried about, as they are pretty much where I want them right now. I'm used to roomier fits (510XX), and wanted something a little tighter/slimmer anyhow. Might give these a lukewarm soak and see how they turn out. The details are insane, and aside from the gold top button, I really dig them. 

I took measurements, and they pretty much match the new Denimio size chart exactly. 

Waist: 89.5cm (could be 90cm easily if stretched)

Front Rise: 30cm

Thigh (at crotch): 32cm

Inseam & hem will be off, as these were hemmed to 83cm by Denimio pre-shipment. 

Right they have just arrived.

Measurements

Waist 17.1"

Front Rise 12"

Rear 14,6"

Thigh 13"

Inside leg 36.5

Hem 8.5"

Couple of quick pics

utTmw4I.jpg?1

09Z4B4b.jpg?1

I am pretty confident these will work after a hot soak.

They should be great after a hot wash. They thighs on mine shrank 1/2" after a cool soak.

Post wash

LduOtJ5.jpg?1

9sOclwf.jpg?1

Crazy amount of leg twist.

Pretty happy with this fit

The look great man. I like your fit better than mine. I confirm the crazy leg twist. The selvedge on the left leg twisted probably 90 degrees.

Actually I propose to Denimio about having a contest for this collab.
Here's what Mahato reply:

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion and I love the idea, especially because our current Pure Blue Japan XX012 contest will end at the end of October.
But the problem is, the number of this Samurai collab will be quite small, maybe around 100pcs because of insufficient availability of the fabric, and 100pcs are too few to do a contest with...
Maybe with another collab in future...
Kind regards,
Mahoto
Denimio.com

My size 35 710-DMO have arrived & been tried on. They fit me pretty well pre-soak. There's room in the waist, so not too concerned about that. It's the thighs I'm worried about, as they are pretty much where I want them right now. I'm used to roomier fits (510XX), and wanted something a little tighter/slimmer anyhow. Might give these a lukewarm soak and see how they turn out. The details are insane, and aside from the gold top button, I really dig them. 

I took measurements, and they pretty much match the new Denimio size chart exactly. 

Waist: 89.5cm (could be 90cm easily if stretched)

Front Rise: 30cm

Thigh (at crotch): 32cm

Inseam & hem will be off, as these were hemmed to 83cm by Denimio pre-shipment. 

That sounds pretty good...can you please post postwash measurements?

And to those that wore them already - how easily do they stretch?

Just stepped on a scale - I'm at my maximum weight. :unsure:

Edited by Max Power

Gave them a lukewarm 90 minute soak w/ mild agitation and wore them most of the day yesterday. They felt a little tight at first, but were pretty comfortable by evening. I'd say there's some stretch there if you need it, especially in the waist. Mine won't ever see hot water and I'll probably hand wash going forward to avoid more shrink. Will post some quick fit pics later.