Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Suspect a lot of moneyed folk in NY have no issue with paying BiG prices and not even considering going to Japan directly.

Seems fair to pay the asking price if you want to try before you buy.

This.

Plus it's only going to be people on forums who go get them direct. I got mates who like raw denim but wouldn't ever dream of ordering from Japan. 

this is a bit of a long shot ( since ive been looking the past few weeks and cant find a single pair ) but does anyone know of anywhere that still has the Samurai kids jeans in stock ? fingers crossed :)

EDIT ( specifically the SK0510 ) 

Edited by Flash

Actually that's the one Detail that I would think will annoy me the least. The Gold top button and the weird arcs are worse IMO.

i could live with the gold top button, even grow to like it.  But those thick, ropey arcs, no fucking way.  bad choice if you ask me.  

i could live with the gold top button, even grow to like it.  But those thick, ropey arcs, no fucking way.  bad choice if you ask me.

I would think that once one colour is removed they won't look too bad, or I suppose remove them altogether. I think the back pocket rotation will be the most noticeable feature. It will really set these apart when they start to fade, perhaps in a good way.

That fabric is beautiful Lowrider.  Crazy that the jeans look pretty roughed up but not faded a whole ton.

Yep, these shits are damn impossible to fade.  More fabric rips and tears than fade.  But I got a chance to see a pair of faded natural indigo jeans (24 dips) the other day - a retired pair from the owner of 45rpm.  Gave me hope.    

Those are magical. Could I see a shot of the weft? 

It's the bamboo that makes it look all crazy right, not just that it's natural indigo? Maybe the combo of both is what makes it like that...those are so killer. Props for working hard on them!

Those are magical. Could I see a shot of the weft? 

It's the bamboo that makes it look all crazy right, not just that it's natural indigo? Maybe the combo of both is what makes it like that...those are so killer. Props for working hard on them!

22444244789_4501660721_b.jpg

I think it's indigo.  I have a pair of KMW AWA and it's the same thing - the knees have rips but hardly any fade.  

Edited by lowrider

A lot heavier compared to the 19oz ? Can't decide between these and the 16oz

Just think the 24oz may be unbearable in London during the summer and on the underground

IDK man, I live in michigan and we get temps from 32C all the way down to -35c and I had no trouble with 17oz red clouds or 19oz samurais in the summer. Common sense prevails, if its hitting 30+c im going for shorts. I would go for the 16oz OG (im assuming those 16oz jeans) just for something in the middle.