Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

samurai s0505xx-rr 15oz

1insoak 1 seawashed

18VCKL.jpg

WUXMhT.jpg

3iPNIS.jpg

:o

The fades on these look great, but that fit... someone needs to loosen his belt by about three notches.

Aviv, you could also try the 2111, it's basically a 20 oz. version of the 3009 and it has a longer inseam (I'm 6'3" and wear mine with a big cuff.)

:o

The fades on these look great, but that fit... someone needs to loosen his belt by about three notches.

Aviv, you could also try the 2111, it's basically a 20 oz. version of the 3009 and it has a longer inseam (I'm 6'3" and wear mine with a big cuff.)

yeah haha thx for ur word!

I'm still surprised how fast the BKB fade...10 days in and I feel like no other pair has shown fades that pronounced after such short time. (I wouldn't have minded them staying black for a Long time, so I'm not sure wether I'll embrace that fact).

Edited by Max Power

^ Very nice!

So, I just got my 0500's back from being tapered (they arrived much quicker than I expected). I had the whole leg slimmed down and leg opening tapered. The knee came out a bit smaller than I wanted/expected so they taper a bit stronger than I expected but I don't hate it. Definitely better than what it was before, but wish the knee (just the knee everything else is good) was a tad bigger.

Oh well, here's a crappy pic!

m8fzpi.jpg

I believe it's basically a S710 with a straighter, less tapered leg.

(I don't own a S710, but a S711.)

Very low rise, front & back - sizing up one from you regular Samurai size seems like a good idea...

After another soak a little more evo of my BKB, about 15 wears in. These are really fast faders, haven't even worn them hard.

I got the S5000BKB-RR in May to wear at the office. I assumed that BKB = stay blacker longer (haha nope). In any case, I think they'll look pretty awesome with some really high-contrast evolution. I'm tempted to wear them really hard now that I understand the potential, but I can't do that for economic reasons... things cost 30% more than before in Canada due to the exchange rate. 

I got the S5000BKB-RR in May to wear at the office. I assumed that BKB = stay blacker longer (haha nope). In any case, I think they'll look pretty awesome with some really high-contrast evolution. I'm tempted to wear them really hard now that I understand the potential, but I can't do that for economic reasons... things cost 30% more than before in Canada due to the exchange rate. 

I feel your pain seeing things online in american dollar kills me

Thinking about a pair of Samurai next and I think S0500x might work, however I have seen wildly different measurements out there. I always like a medium to high rise but don't like huge leg openings.

Does anyone have accurate post wash measurements for a size 34? I guess these are TTS?

Cheers

Thinking about a pair of Samurai next and I think S0500x might work, however I have seen wildly different measurements out there. I always like a medium to high rise but don't like huge leg openings.

Does anyone have accurate post wash measurements for a size 34? I guess these are TTS?

Cheers

Paging B_f

Great guide. Unfortunately I think the S0500 will be too small in the rise for me. I need 15.5" back rise and no more than 8.5" leg opening.

The Fullcount 1101 seems perfect except for the wide back pockets. Tricky decisions...

Great guide. Unfortunately I think the S0500 will be too small in the rise for me. I need 15.5" back rise and no more than 8.5" leg opening.

The Fullcount 1101 seems perfect except for the wide back pockets. Tricky decisions...

My sz 36 0500's had a back rise of 15.5 and a leg opening of somewhere around 8.5-9 unhemmed after two warm soaks. So, I think if you didn't hem them you might be able to get a way with an 8.5 leg but the rise is most likely going to be too small. Also the 1101's taper a lot more than the s0500's. 

The 1101's (sz 35) have roughly the same size thigh but more rise in front and rear, and everything from like 4ish" down the thigh is smaller than my 0500's