Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Does it matter where it is? Doesn't it say there can't be a piece of fabric sewn between two other pieces of fabric, or something completely vague like thY? So it wouldn't matter if it was front or back? Please tell me if I am just out for lunch though

I think in Europe they own the European trademark for the red tab (with or without wording) in certain positions of the back pocket - according to a 2013 European Court of Justice ruling...

Edited by Foxy2

I am the only one who can't access the link ?:

An error has occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

This ban is not set to expire.

I've never been on that forum before.

Those do look great, but I'm not digging the green stitching for the arc. Thats just personal preference though. Well its just a prototype so there is a possibility it'll change.

The last time we heard about this collab from Denimio, they said they were still undecided whether to go for blue/green arcs or stealth arcs.

I contacted Denimio a few days ago to know when one item would be back in stock and I seized the opportunity to ask if it was still the case, they answered me that the arcs would indeed be blue. I'm personally not a big fan either, hidden arcs or darker ones would have been so much better i think.

I am the only one who can't access the link ?:

An error has occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

This ban is not set to expire.

I've never been on that forum before.

The last time we heard about this collab from Denimio, they said they were still undecided whether to go for blue/green arcs or stealth arcs.

I contacted Denimio a few days ago to know when one item would be back in stock and I seized the opportunity to ask if it was still the case, they answered me that the arcs would indeed be blue. I'm personally not a big fan either, hidden arcs or darker ones would have been so much better i think.

IMG_7418_zpslyjfms3f.jpgIMG_7417_zpse1kcdiuy.jpgIMG_7421_zpsxtgoffgn.jpgimage_zpsf3tyl08t.jpg20150710013653_zpsywnbukjd.jpg20150710013803_zpssuive9ga.jpg11169069_10155744474045456_8684137364267

Edited by chantheman

that blue arc are good!

btw just pickup S710xx 19oz from denimio..

19898371100_58f24ace2a_z.jpg

19898277748_c43fae4c93_z.jpg

so here's fitpic after 1 hour warm initial soak
upsize 1
35/36

20117241431_9b1995edfc_z.jpg
19925080439_1a9590a53b_z.jpg
20111769705_e003a1eed6_z.jpg
19925075429_470316e505_z.jpg

need little hemming and ready to break :D

and who cares?!

edit: although all articles I read about Denimio are naming Mahoto Harada as the owner and say he and his sister (Karako) are from Japan.

Here's a link also with a picture of both

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2014/07/denimio-the-japanese-denim-retailer-with-japanese-prices/

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Dot or feather?

dot with a little feather.

i now know who the real pakistani chainstitcher is

what does it matter anyway?!

still, I don't see how this is relevant in any case.

as much as everybody's personal, cultural, national, etc. background intrigues me to a certain level (it's very limited to be true though....) it really shouldn't be relevant at all, for no reasons, in any case.

I am sure there was no cia-agenda behind your statement, Ed, but it freaked me out nonetheless.