Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

@halfbaiked - still undecided. I thought the overall proportions would be smaller as the waist size get smaller. I have S510XX 25oz 15th in 34, and they're too big for me. I thought sizing down to a 32 would be the size for me. It also seems the waist runs a little small in this lot, so a 32 may be too small for me after a wash. A 33 may be my size in this lot. General consensus around here is they look good. If you're interested in a 32, PM me. Still raw, brand new, flasher is in place. 

edit - they are such beautiful jeans I'm having a hard time coming to a decision to part with them, LOL! 

Edited by mpukas

My 25oz S5000's should arrive tomorrow, after a weekend eating easter chocolate and pizza I'm feeling less optimistic about the size 35.....oh well, motivation to stop being a fatty  :P

I've decided to sell my S510OG 16oz AK 16th Anniversary, size 32. The waist seems to run small in this lot, and after shrinkage it will be too small for me. 

Waist measures: 32.0 

See clicky in my signature. 

Honestly I'm really disappointed in the blue stitching on the 710bkb's.. Kind of a deal breaker for me, was really excited for a proper black pair. 

Didn't the 5000BKB have it as well? I think it was known that they come with blue stitching. But I know what you mean and am not sure wetehr I want a pair of black denim anymore.

Ouch, that last post was based off the photos from the 2nd preorder page (it seemed like a subtle blue), but I looked it up and found some reddit heads with the jeans and I think I agree with you guys.

I wonder if the blue stitching would tone down after being worn for awhile, if that's the case then I'd still rock them

f126eb4c98409d1dbf9386814e0e83d5.jpg

62b8759f6a85424205ca24e1cfc8f68a.jpg

4dfa1a61cf2bda460be8eef537f2b416.jpg

99daf28ee70f16c6d98199f6b3839480.jpg

Pre soak fit and relaxing in the tub after soak, they were pretty tight already so I could be in for a painful week.

First impression of the Samurai 25oz is that (pre soak at least) it doesn't feel as hefty as the IH 25oz but much stiffer, probably the starch.

I know that some found the IH 25oz a struggle, I never did, but the Samurai might be a problem due to the stiffness making them abrasive against the skin.

Edited by Megatron1505

Yeh it's been a while, although I do own the 710OG's.

I have them on post soak and they fit, they're tight but they fit, will post pics soon.

"now a question of ethics: do I give you the ass or the crotch?" LOL

Looks good, Mega. I think you'll be fine. I've been considering a pair of those exact jeans too since last year when I got my S510's... 

@mega great stuff dude, is there any slubbiness or texture to those? 

@Max Perhaps so haha, i was thinking the same thing- i've also experimented with some sharpie on stitching to give jeans a stealth effect, so i wonder if that would work as it actually comes out pretty decent

Wow Megatron, what a hardcore 25 oz experience ahead of you!!!!!

So awesome

Best success with them and rock them hard

^Cool don't think i've seen a worn pair before are the hidden rivet silver as well? I like the waves and colour on that patch.

Yeah the hidden rivets are the same as far as I know. They haven't broken through yet but the backing is the same as all the others.