Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I've been wearing my 710OG's for around 2 weeks and they are softening nicely with absolutely zero signs of wear. I think that this might be my first pair of stubborn Sammies.

Wish I could say the same. Already getting quite a bit lighter.

@max do you rub your thighs constantly, or is that just from wearing?

Edited by bradl

^You're right about that.  Really generous of Max to share his fading secrets with god, I don't know if would've been open about it in his shoes.

i need a limited edition Samurai in my life.  the little details are awesome.  Love the fit of my 710xx's.  

edit***Oh yea, forgot why I was here...are sammy's, particularly the 19oz sword selvage, considered fast faders?  Im seeing more rapid wear than I am used to.  Just curious.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space

So I did manage to take a fit pic, but it was terrible.

Instead here's a macro shot of the early signs of some whiskering.

Clearly the jeans aren't quite that light yet in color, but I liked the macro shot.

qgNJFc0.jpg

i need a limited edition Samurai in my life.  the little details are awesome.  Love the fit of my 710xx's.  

edit***Oh yea, forgot why I was here...are sammy's, particularly the 19oz sword selvage, considered fast faders?  Im seeing more rapid wear than I am used to.  Just curious.  

The 19 oz fade super fast. The OG not so much. But if you happen to be a 34, I'm selling my 710 OG.

Why are you selling yours max?

The 500 fits way better and I try not to collect stuff that will most likely get no wear. With the new contest coming next year, I will get a new pair (will probably try my luck with some WH again) so the 710 can be moved.

Edited by Max Power

^^^I own all three cuts (5000, 710, and 711) and the 710 has the larger top block/rise and feels like it has more room down the legs, while the 711 is the slimmest through the thighs. My true waist hovers around a 33. I sized down 1 on my 5000 (tag 32), went TTS on the 710 and up 1 to a 34 on the 711. Though the rise feels similar between the 5000 and 711, the 711 at a tag size 34 feels slimmer on me through the thighs than my tag 32 5000.

Long story short...if you're looking for something slimmer than the 5000, the 711 at TTS is a good place to start.

Edited by Projectp