Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

theyll be coming out with a new 16oz limited edition olive green selvedge jeans in  4 cuts. 710 , 0500, 5000 , 3000 and the denim jacket hit me up if you guys want to pre order.

Do you mean the denim is olive green or just that the selvedge is olive green?

Have any more details ed? When will they drop, are they going to be the usual weight for the cuts, how much you want for pre order?

Might be interested in the 0500.

Shot of S552-25oz cuff.

N0UzEkl.jpg

Thinking about doing a soak tomorrow on this jacket, if I do I will take a few pics.

Edited by bradl

I dreamt about a 16 oz 710 with green selvage years ago...ask b_f lol. Great to hear that. Would be down for a preorder if you got some more details...

Yeah. I am still waking up in the middle of the night, covered in sweat, and remembering a dream where you constantly mumbling to yourself "I need denim with a GREEN selvedge line"...

Probably yes.

Otherwise I doubt they would offer it... ;)

on a more serious note: to be on the safe side, make the pre-order via email and not via their shopping cart

I would like to buy samurai jeans from rakuten and ship it to germany, do you have any store recommendation? or ist better to use proxy service?

lovely pair el toro. may i ask how old those are. 

thanks mate , it's been 13 months already slavo, about 5 x washes and 3 x soaks. sorry for d late reply

I've exchanged for a size up with Pirates once, so it is possible... but by the time you pay postage both ways you obliterate any savings from buying domestic.

Yuichi is great, but so is Gordon (and the rest at BIG)... I try to split my Samurai business between the two.

Thanks everyone.  I haven't yet purchased direct from Japan but have purchased a few things from BiG (working with Hiro) and could not be more impressed with the communications and service.  It can get expensive, given retail pricing and the cost of returns, but I couldn't be happier with the result -- a pair of FC 1108XX (36) and Samurai S710XX (35).  If only I had kept The Real McCoy's heavyweight sweatshirt in L rather than XL ;-)

All of the above - did order and pre-order from BiG, 2nd, Take5, PSA and a few others via mail, rakuten or otherwise.

Most of them will not credit/refund you, but will try their best to work with you on a solution.

When shipping to Germany you will most likely be hit by Customs and VAT - prepare yourself mentally...