Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

WARNING PICTURE HEAVY:

Finally got around to shooting my S5000VX.

It was over cast earlier today here in Northern California so I had to use a flash for some of these.

Details, worn almost everyday for roughly 8 months to work and about when not washing. No special care washed when needed.

Hemmed by the guys/gals at Railcar recently very happy with the results, although I could have gotten them a tad shorter.

TnTWe5xl.jpgMfCNGssl.jpgFlashlQddAARl.jpgno flash

cpu4ovIl.jpghad to edit out my massive penis outline  B)

2GEhkyGl.jpgnew hem

4onuSSYl.jpgthis pocket is literally hanging by a thread

JVet9ixl.jpg?1

I've been off the raw denim wagon for some years and I'm ready to jump back on. I have a pair of 710's from lot 10 in a size 34. I can easily size down 1 or even maybe 2 sizes. I'm thinking I should go for a size 33 in the latest lot. My problem is that I have a slim waist but big thighs(cyclist). I'm not after a really slim fir but a slim straight fit. Any suggestions? Could a 0500 be a good fit?

And from what I understand Yuichi is the best to order from. Does he hem?

I've been off the raw denim wagon for some years and I'm ready to jump back on. I have a pair of 710's from lot 10 in a size 34. I can easily size down 1 or even maybe 2 sizes. I'm thinking I should go for a size 33 in the latest lot. My problem is that I have a slim waist but big thighs(cyclist). I'm not after a really slim fir but a slim straight fit. Any suggestions? Could a 0500 be a good fit?

And from what I understand Yuichi is the best to order from. Does he hem?

Everybody on here that has purchased from Yuichi says he's great, and yes, I believe he will not only hem but he also washes/soaks them as well.

I just bought a pair of 710's.  I thought I got the measurements right to get them tapered properly. But they are still a bit wide on the thighs and hips area. It gives me a bit of hip flare. Any ideas on how to shrink it? Or should I just get them tapered again? Would rather not spend another $60 at Railcar, but I don't wanna wear a pair of jeans for 2+ years that look odd.

EvNvu2C.jpg

pxrhjjZ.jpg

w7JmL5w.jpg

Edited by sly235

IMO, swap ... 3-way, if you need to, but don't do another [take in].  it will throw the proportions out of whack.

if you're not happy,  sell/trade while they still have value ... thought of spending "a little" might end up costing you the whole jeans.

I'd rather spend a little at Railcar to get the waist and thighs taken in
Edited by BrownMetallic